Part(29)

"You brought me sunshine When I only saw rain

When I only saw rain.
You brought me laughter
When I only felt pain."
-Donna Donathan

Third-person POV:

The young man woke up slightly adjusting his eyesight as the headaches throbbed causing him to feel nauseous. He took a look around himself as he felt pressure on his right shoulder. Sighing loudly he realized the young brunette hugging his arm tightly as if it was all she had.

He glanced at her attire and smirked knowing damn well she was the reason he was in his state. She was wearing his sweatshirt that he lent her and shorts that were concealed with the long attire.

He suddenly felt a pinch at the side of his heart. It wasn't just a normal vein pinch but rather a pity. He felt bad due to the young girl not having anyone to lean on and wondered what would happen to her after all this ended. What would happen if she hadn't taken part in this mess? Would she be living peacefully under her dream job? Would she still have her beautiful smile?

He frowned at the sudden train of thoughts and hoped things would get better, isn't that how life works? It's not like everything we plan goes as is, there's always a twist, and that's when people decide it's better to go with the flow.

Breaking out of his gaze he realized the girl was stirring beside him with a visible pout. He let out a gentle chuckle as he proceeded to cover her with his blanket while admiring the way she relaxed as if she craved comfort.

Gently pulling his arm from her grasp he stood up and headed to the bathroom where he started his morning routine which consisted of him brushing his teeth, showering, and doing his skin care. Yeah, he's a leader of a mafia group, but taking care of himself was his top priority, and always has been, even though it wouldn't matter when in action and when trying to protect his members, he still took care of himself.

He ended up wearing all-black clothing with black trousers that rolled up his tattooed arm and black striped jeans that fitted the mafia leader image. He topped it off with his piercing. One on his eyebrow and another laced on the corner of his mouth. He sprayed a puff of perfume and hurriedly walked out glancing at the knocked-out girl smiling lightly.

"Jungkook hurry and pack up it's better if we leave as soon as possible," said Jin clenching two black suitcases.

"Seriously how could you guys plan shit without telling me you know we can't make a simple mistake or else we could possibly risk our lives."

"Yes, master but it's also the best decision we have to get going it's for your safety and hers."

Sighing loudly Jungkook nodded and turned to walk away. "Oh and call Jimin you know we need him as well since he won't come unless you apologize."
"Well do."

They parted ways as Jungkook jogged back to his room to pack up and to also call Jimin hoping he would budge this time knowing Jimin, it was hard to convince him to come back when the reason he left was because of the leader.

"Yuna."
Jungkook lightly called nudging her gently causing her to stir in the covers. She pulled the covers over her face and nuzzled in the covers causing the boy to release a light chuckle. He pulled the covers lightly tracking her puffy morning face.

She shifted gently on the bed, face scrunched at the sudden exposure to light. "Leave me alone," she mumbled half asleep.
"Yuna, we have to go now," the brunette pulled the covers higher, then tossed around to adjust her petite figure.

Chuckling lightly Jungkook tugged her short arm and picked her up in bridal style.

"What are you doing?!?"

Skimming her shocked face, he semi-smiled, "You wouldn't budge I have to move you somehow."

"I could walk on my own, put me down freak."

Sighing once more he gently lowered her legs to a standing position and hitched a breath at their proximity.

There she was standing fiddling with her slim fingers unraveling his dress shirt. She looked fragile like a flower waiting to blossom. Her cheeks were tinted pink and her brown orbs were darker in color. Breaking the tension Jungkook hurriedly walked out of the room and ran past the others who were dragging their luggage down the stairs.

The doe-eyed man hurriedly called Jimin who took it upon himself to be arrogant and not answer during the first few dials.

"What do you want?" was his first reply.

The leader gulped then began, "Jimin we need you back, just please pack everything you need and tell us where you are we'll pic-"

A chuckle interrupted his train of thought followed by a response. "Who said I was going to come?"

Sighing loudly Jungkook rubbed his distressed forehead, "Jimin come on, please we will talk about this when everything is settled, now is not the time for this."

"Ok."

Much surprising to Jungkook who was expecting a little more convincing he had to do, he happily smiled and replied with a, "thank you."

"Jungkook hurry up we have to go!" Yelled seokjin. Judging by his tone the others are probably done and patiently lingering for them to follow. He ran back to his room to quickly pack his needed supply and clothing. Surprisingly there wasn't anyone in his room at the moment. As he explored his closet he heard a sound coming from his bathroom door, "Jungkook?"

Leaning toward his bathroom door to identify the caller, he realized the brunette was still in the bathroom.
"Jungkook?" she spoke again.
"What?"

Letting out a squeal she replied, "Oh thank god, can you bring me something to wear, like I forget to tell you when you left."

Glancing back at the digital clock he furrowed his brows, "You stayed in the bathroom for 21 minutes?"

Lowering her tone she replied, "well yeah I couldn't go out in your sweatshirt I don't like re-wearing already-worn clothes."

Glancing back at the time he hurriedly requested, "well I only have my clothes you could borrow, are you fine with that?"
"Just give me anything I don't mind."

He glanced back at his wardrobe and began tossing out different sweatshirts. "Here this one is a long one it would cover you like a dress."

Slightly opening the door she fiddled with her lips before mumbling, "do you have pants?"

"Here," he grabbed a pair of tight black pants that he barely wore anymore because of his sudden body build that spiked during his training sessions.

Climbing onto his kind size bed he glanced at the now closed door. "I will wait here so hurry up, we need to quickly leave."

As there was no reply he decided to pack his clothes and dragged the luggage's down the stairs. One by one he stacked them in the black vans and hurriedly ran back to guide Yuna in the car.

She strolled down the stairs hair wet and wearing his clothes. He stifled a smile and lent his hand as she reached him.
"Where are we going?" she uttered.

Pulling her petite hand, he stepped outside and walked her to the car he was going to drive.

The young man gazed up at her and smiled gently admiring her pouted lip, "you will see when we get there." He pulled his thick brown jacket from the back of his Mercedes and covered her shivering form.

"Don't be afraid, you'll be fine, everything's going to be fine."

A/N: HOLY SH- THANK YOU FOR 2K AND FOR #1 ON #want I WILL CONTINUE WRITING THE STORY REGULARLY NOW AHHHH!!!

Word count: 1300