Part(26)

"I just want to let goClose my eyesTake a deep breathe And sink into unconsciousness After allWasn't I born to die?"~M

Close my eyes
Take a deep breathe
And sink into unconsciousness
After all
Wasn't I born to die?"
~M.K

"Jeawa? What are you doing here?" Jin disputed staring at the damp-clothed girl.

"Aren't you supposed to say welcome? It's a bit rude coming from you," she replied patting her eyelashes and making her way inside.
"In all seriousness what brings you here?" The older man queried gazing at her petite body.

Swaying her hips she made her way into the setting area and seated herself on a loveseat, "I came to see you guys is that not ok?"

"No," a voice interfered.
"Aw, Kookie I missed yo-"

Shortly cutting her off, the young man made his way downstairs furiously, "Why did you let her in?"

Startled at the sudden question Jin reacted nervously, "Oh I'm sorry master but she was the one who walked inside and I cou-"

"Get out," Jungkook exclaimed pointing towards the door.
Making her way towards him she opened her arms widely expecting some sort of emotion, "Aw Kookie you're supposed to hug me like how w-"
"I said GET OUT," cutting her off once more, Jungkook moved her away from him gently shoving her.
Staring in disbelief Jin shook his head repeatedly, "Jungkook I don't think yo-"
Sighing loudly Jungkook halted in his steps before he spoke again, "Jin this is my house and my rules. I've enough issues to deal with, so please don't interfere."

"Jungkook," waiting for a response Jungkook glanced back at Jin to acknowledge what he called him for. The older man made an eye gesture for Jungkook to understand what was going on. The blonde-haired girl was sniffling uncontrollable tears that threatened to flee while wiping them with her bare hands. He felt guilt all of a sudden witnessing her helplessness. How she hugged her shivering body for protection from the cold. How she strolled towards the entrance ready to leave. How she stared at the floor not daring to look
back afraid of being judged.
"Fine," Jungkook finally let out, "she can stay for the night." Glancing at her once more he heaved a sigh and jogged back upstairs.

'So much happened in just a night, what a weird day,' he thought.

Next-Day...(YUNA'S POV)

I woke up lightheaded and a severe migraine pounded my head. My body felt numb because of the tight fabric that hugged me for consecutive hours without a break. Scanning my surroundings I realized I was in my 'room' and on the nightstand stood a glass of water and a small package beside it.

I grabbed the glass of water and immediately threw the small Advil pill in my mouth. I stood up and did my morning routine well technically my new morning routine. Ever since I got here everything seemed to change. The way I now sleep with tight clothes on and wear the same pair of sweatpants for a week just shows how hectic my new life has been.

What's crazy isn't the fact that I'm technically kidnapped it's the fact that I helped a patient escape. I grabbed the comb that was placed on the bathroom sink and brushed my tangled hair. Gazing at the mirror I nearly screamed in horror at how I looked. There were dark circles under my eye and my pale face was now achy from the unexpected mistreatment. Smudged mascara and lipstick, I looked exactly like how a girl who had sex would look like. Screwed.

Moving my hand towards my neck I stared at the dark purple bruise. Not one but three bruises on my neck. One under my chin, another on my shoulder, and the last one right above my breast.

Omg no it's not a bruise dummy it's a...HICKEY?!

What happened last night omg wait did I do something wrong? Wait I- no no, it can't be, I would probably be sore if that's the case but then again some girls don't feel sore so did I lose my virgin-? No way I wouldn't be here if that was the case.

"Are you done admiring yourself?"
Gasping at the sudden sound I held onto the sink for support before clasping and said, "You should knock before you enter a girl's bathroom."
"So you're telling me why didn't I wait for 'Ms.Yuna' to take her sweet little time thinking whether or not she should open the door when I clearly don't have time?" he quoted hiding a grin. He used my words against me oh great! I'm kind of surprised he remembered what I told him that day seeing that he was being an arrogant je-

"You should finish what you were doing and get downstairs, we have to discuss some new aspects and since you're one of us now you'll have to hear what we keep and also be informed."
Peeking at his form I furrowed my eyebrows questioningly, "What happened last night?"

Raising his pierced eyebrow Jungkook smirked glancing at the hickeys on my neck then unleashed a soft chuckle.
"That's another story for another time between just you and I."

Grinning sheepishly Jungkook veered around leaving me flustered dead on the spot, heart thumping rapidly. God, plz no not a leader of a mafia.

Shaking my thoughts away I plopped myself in the shower after learning to lock the door. I applied some foundation on the purple marks and message the ones left from the straps of the dress I wore last night while gripping onto the white towel. I exited the steamy bathroom meeting with the cold winter air. There I stood mentally questioning whether I should return to the shower or suck it up. I chose the second option because that's probably the only choice I had.

I looked around for clothes mentally noting if I didn't find any I would probably wear that red dress from the night before. And I did find something, there was a black silky dress that stopped mid thigh revealing half of my tattoo and displaying my bare chest. There was also a pair of black boots that hugged my legs and ceased on my knees.

The dress looked breathtaking, seeing that it hugged my curves and displayed the inked tattoo. I proceeded to curl my black hair and added a few more touch-ups like mascara and lipgloss. Even though I'm considered kidnapped and the feeling of being scared as heck is still there, the emotion seemed to seize as time went by. I don't get treated like one and can wear clothes I can't afford, eating three meals a day it's still a boost to my life back then where I only ate when I was hungry and wore sweatpants 24/7.

Breathing in and out I made my way downstairs where I heard them chattering over each other but then suddenly halt when I appeared. I don't know if I should consider that a good or a bad thing.

"Oh, morning Yuna," the dimpled guy said, I- I know his face but I don't know his name.

"Hey." Recognizing everyone faces demur one caught my attention. I spotted a blonde girl hunching in between Jin and the dimpled guy and was wearing the same dress I wore except it suits her better showing off her beautiful tanned skin.

Jungkook stood up and introduced us to each other standing in between the two, "Oh Yuna this is Jeawa, and Jeawa this is Yuna."

"Oh hey, nice to meet you," I reached out to shake her hand and she did return the handshake but coldly stared not breaking the contact. Sensing the awkward tension I pulled back my hand when the guy with the boxy smile spoke, "So Yuna we were just discussing who would look after JK, for the time being, he's sick and Jeena isn't answering her calls and we were wondering since you're a therapist and they're considered doctors-"

Sighing loudly I anticipatedly interrupted, "Come on get to the point."

The boxy guy grinned at my responses not wasting time he hurriedly announced,

"We were wondering if you could take care of him while we're away."

A/n: Late Merry Christmas, although I don't celebrate it. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'll try to update once every week if possible twice.Thanks again💜
*Word count:1400