Part(9)

I woke up at the middle of the night hungry since the food they served me wasn't enough to fill me up.

I got up and decided to go find myself some food to eat since the hunger was starting to bother me.

It was pitched black and nothing was seen so I had to walk like a blind man touching my surroundings.

Step by step I walked downstairs quietly at this rate nothing was heard but my stomach grumbles pleading for food.

I finally reached downstairs since there were no more steps I figured.Now I had to find the kitchen.

Touching around looking for my hints I blindly pushed a glass on the table making it spin and in slow motion I tried stopping it from rolling down but my short arms weren't helping.Eventually the glass fell and made a loud crashing sound.

At that moment I freaked out,I turned around and decided to leave the scene before anyone sees me.As I quietly ran up the stairs there was a sound of a door opening,signaling someone came out.

I walked slowly towards a corner to hide myself in the dark but unfortunately the lights flicked on exposing my figure.

"What are you doing here?",he questioned angrily.
I turned around to whom that voice belongs to and it was no other then Jungkook himself.

"I- I- I wa-s hu-ngry so I thou-ght I ne-eded to fi-nd m-yself som-ething to e-at",I stuttered.

He pulled my wrist and pulled me towards a room.

Suddenly I was pinned on the wall like a picture frame not able to move since he was applying pressure on both my shoulders.

"What did I tell you to do if you needed anything?",he angrily spoke.
"T-o a-sk y-ou",I answered while stuttering.

"Yeah and you think breaking my rules is going to get you anywhere,what I said was for your safety,what if someone was waiting for you there?",he suddenly leaned in and pecked my cheek glancing at my crying form.

"I want you to know this is all for your safety,I can let you do what ever you want maybe even going back to your normal life but it's not the same anymore,they'll hurt you",he continued staring at me in concern.

"I'm sorry"he apologized leaning closer and pecked my other cheek,I pushed him away and ran back to my room tears uncontrollably falling.

I buried myself in the covers and hided inside like a burrito,just then there was a small knock on the door before it opened.Someone walked inside and placed a plate on the table.

"Here eat and next time wake me up if you need anything",he said while closing the door after him.

I sighed and wiped my tears and decided to eat since being upset wasn't going to get me anywhere.

I munched the food that he brought which was some pizza and white rice and a can of soda,after finishing my meal I went back to sleeping with a full stomach.

I woke up from the sounds of yelling coming from downstairs,I leaned closer to the door and decided to eavesdrop.

"I said she's a complete threat master she could've ran away and exposed our hiding spot",one said.

"Taehyung don't be a jerk,just follow my orders,don't worry about her",anther said which seemed to be Jungkook.

"But mas-",the other continued.

"I said I got this".

I ran back to my sleeping form since there was a sound of footsteps going up the stairs.There was a knock and then the door opened.

"Yuna get up",Jungkook said.

I glanced back at him and he was leaning besides the door.I got up and fixed myself before asking where the bathroom was,in which he lead me to it saying it was down the hallway.

After I took a shower I remembered I had nothing to wear,and I couldn't just walk out with a towel.

F*ck I'm screwed.

I knocked on the bathroom door hoping someone would hear and help me out.

No one was going to help me and I wasn't going to wear the clothes I just wore two days ago.

I knocked one more time but this time someone answered.
"Do you need anything?",the person answered.
"Yeah I have nothing to wear",I awkwardly said.
"Oh yeah wait right there",I waited inside a couple of minutes before a knock was heard signaling he has arrived,
I opened the door slightly enough for a hand to go inside.
He handed me a sweatshirt and blue jeans which seemed to be his.

I wore them and surprisingly they almost fit me,I brushed my hair before walking out heading towards my room

"Wait you can come downstairs I'd like to introduce them to you",Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the stairs.

I looked around and it seemed like a big house that had a swimming pool and it was nicely furnished.

"Hello Yuna?Right?",a black haired guy said.
"Yeah",I answered still standing.
"I'm Namjoon nice to meet you",he pulled out his hands for me to shake in which I shook,surprisingly his whole right arm was tattooed.

"I'm Jimin and I do have jams",the other guy said which I remembered seeing him before.And then it clicked,he was the one that had his whole neck tattooed.

"Suga but you can call me swag",the pale guy said waving his arm that was also fully tattooed but the difference was,it was his left arm.

"Hoseok also known as J-hope",a brown haired guy said happily.

"I'm Taehyung and they call me V",he showed a peace sign with his hands.

I nodded at their introduction trying so hard to memorize but eventually I already forget the first few.

"How old are you?",one said.
"Do you have a boyfriend?",anther asked.
"Are you married?"the pale guy asked.
"Have you lost your vir-?",Jimin asked,that was the only name I remembered.

Suddenly someone pulled me from my now seating form and decided to pull me alongside him.
"We've got to go somewhere",Jungkook said still pulling me.

"And that's where",I questioned fastening my pace.

"To the salon".

A/n:Double update^_^