Part(20)

"They found you".

"Who?",I replied catching my breathe.
"Your uncle who else?",he scoffed folding his arms.
"Calm down I was just asking no need to be all cocky".

The room looked like a closet but it was more of a locker than a room.It was starting to get hot in the small space since we were facing each other and only the creak of the key hole displays light.

"Jungkook,move your hand away from my boobs if you don't want your ding dong cut off",I whined feeling his arm resting on my chest.

"I-I don't know where to place my hands",he awkwardly replied moving his arms slightly in the narrow space.
"Up your ass faggot",I insulted rolling my eyes at his reply.
"Move your hand away from my ding dong if you don't me to lose control",he threatens eyes staring widely,glaring at me.

"Did you just threaten me?",I questioned taken back by his words.I mean he's a man and I'm a girl and in a small room so *cough *cough it could get freaky.

"I swear YUNA!",he suddenly yelled.
"What?Its your fault,why did you have to put us in this awkward position?",I confidently replied although my heart skipped a beat.
"It's for your own good now shut up",he growled clutching one hand in distress.
The hideout was silent only the sound of his panting was heard.
"Jungkook can you chill out?",I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared,he was starting to pant so loudly when I addressed him.
"How am I suppose to when your kneeing my dick",he angrily spoke.His hand was now near my face and white from the pressure he's applying onto it.
"My legs are giving up on me so you better hurry up and get us out of here",I calmly replied.

"Ahh!",he growled letting out a small moan.
I glared at him while kneeing him even more not knowing what he was about to do,he cupped a side of my breast and squeezed it hard making me gasp at the sudden pain.

"JUNGKOOK!!!",I yelled kneeing him so hard he shouted in agony.
"Owww!"he yelped in pain,the door behind him slid open causing both of us to fall .

"What the heck are you guys doing?",Jimin asked frowning at our positions.
"Ahhh nothing?"I replied standing up rubbing the back of my nape in embarrassment.
"Where are they?",he asked dusting his clothes.
"They were too blind to find us",he chuckled happily.I gave him a glare causing him to snicker.

"Namjoon wants to talk to you",he suddenly said walking ahead of us.
"Me?",Jungkook replied pointing his finger on himself.
"Tch come on don't stop blaming all this on us you need to start taking consequences for your actions",Jimin angrily scoffed.
"What actions?",at this point you could tell Jungkook didn't know what was going on,looking like a lost pupp—.

"Are you serious now,your just gonna pretend that you didn't bring her here",he stopped walking and pointed his fingers disgustingly at me like I was some sort of garbage.

"What does she have to do with this?I was the one who technically kidnapped her",Jungkook defended.

"Grow some balls Kook,even though your our boss I won't hesitate to leave the group",Jimin threatened folding his arms in anger.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?GET THE FUCK OUT",Jungkook suddenly shouted pointing at the door.
"Your kicking me out now,cool I guess I wouldn't have to tolerate you brainless self",the black haired kid replied failing to hide his smirk.

"Jimin I swear I won't hesitate to kick you out myself,first you disrespect me then you have the audacity to call your leader names and expect me to sit around and clap for you like your some baby walking on two feet",Jungkook sighed and tried to bring the tension down seating himself on a bed.