Part(7)

"Ok so my dad is a leader of a mafia group",he said.

"WHAT?!",I shouted.

"I told you'd be shocked",he replied hands in his pocket.
"Why wouldn't I?That's crazy",I said still in shock.
"Yeah and I'm ready to tell you my two requests",he smiled happily.

"Wait I'm still in shock,do they still exist?",I questioned eyes alarmed.
"What?Mafias?",he replied.

"Yeah".
"Yep in fact there's a lot out there",he spoke followed by a slight chuckle.
"Are you ready for my requests?",he continued.
"Yeah go on what are they?",I wanted to get this over with since it's already getting late.

"Ok one help me escape this place and two come with me",he smiled shyly.
"WHAT?!I CAN'T DO THAT!",I shouted.

"Oh yes you will you promised me",he said in an angry tone.
"I didn't know it was going to be this dangerous",I replied.
"I said you will",he demanded.
"Jungkook please I don't want to lose a job I worked all my life for,please",I pleaded,tears started forming.
"I said you will do it and it's not an option",he continued demanding.
"Jungkook I'm sorry I can't",I said sadly standing up.

"Yuna it's this or that,you help me escape and I promise I'll help you stay safe and provide you your needs including a place to stay at or I run away by myself and make it that you helped me escape and that will result them torturing you",he threatened smiling in a evil way.

"Jungkook please",I cried tears were now falling uncontrollably.
"I said my statement you chose",he said.

"I can't I'm running away by myself",I stated.
As I tried walking away he grabbed my wrist a bit too hard and framed me on the wall.

"I said your going to help me escape",he heartlessly said.
"Kook please let me go,I worked all my life to become successful therapist not play a role in some sort of mafia",I cried covering my eyes.
"I said I'll protect you now it's either you agree or I'll find a way to escape and blame it on you",he continued threatening,I cried covering my face .

"Yuna please help me",he suddenly pleaded.
I continued sobbing while hiding my face.
"Your doing this for the better,you would save so many innocent people out there that are being tortured for no reason,so plz can you help me?",he shyly said in a pleading tone.

"How am I suppose to believe you?",I murmured in between my cries.
"I swear I'm not lying",he reassured.
"Kook I can't risk helping a patient escape,especially when your probably lying and using lies to try to escape",I assumed.

"Yuna I'll take you with me so you'll see for yourself now what do say",he replied leaning closer so that our faces were inches apart.
"Fine",I wiped my tears eyes as I glanced back at his now happy eyes.
"Thank you Yuna so much",he leaned and pecking my forehead sending an electric shock down my spine.

I nodded and glanced back at my feet all shy.
"When are we going to make a run for it?",I questioned.
"Probably this evening considering they have a camera here it won't take long before they find out",he said pointing to the black camera that was hidden behind a picture frame.
"Ok?",I said unsure what I was getting my self into.

"Hey are you ready?",Jungkook nudged me,it was already evening and yep time does fly.
"Hu?Yeah I guess",I nervously replied.
He opened the balcony that had a lock on it after countless attempts of breaking the lock ,clearly they tried hard to lock him up.

It was dark and the only things that were seen were the street lights.

"Hey Yuna",he startled me again.
"Yeah".
"I will go down this rope and you follow alright",he pointed to the rope that was securely tied around the balcony.
"Wait I can't do that,what if I fall and break my back?",I waved my hands nervously,yep I'm a scaredy-cat.
"Don't worry I'll catch you,now as soon as I reach the ground you'll follow alright?",he reassured while showing his bunny smile,nope it wasn't time to flirt,kook.
"Sure",I was sure this was going to be a bad idea.

He grabbed the rope and swung himself down ,he would swing towards the wall and kick back going down.
He finally reached the ground and looked up at me signaling I should follow.

I gulped at the distance that was under me,I instantly regretted agreeing on this especially when I was afraid of heights.
I gulped once more and clutched on the ripe before closing my eyes and making a go for it.
I held the ropes tightly afraid I would slip and fall,I was frozen I didn't know what to do,considering my hands were sweaty and I was starting to lose my grip,he suddenly shouted something making me go back to reality.
I went down slowly,avoiding looking down,it was harder then expected,especially when your in between a life and death situation.

I finally reach the ground floor and as soon as I did,I kissed the ground and broke down in tears of joy.
"I'm alive",I cried happily.
"Hey we don't have time for that",he grabbed my wrist and pulled my alongside him.

"Yuna I want you to pretend like I'm your boyfriend and I came to visit you at work ",he said awkwardly.

"Why would I do that?",I questioned.
"You have to in order for them not to get suspicious",he clarified looking back at me.
"Ugh fine let's get this over with",I sighed.
He intertwined our fingers and walked towards the guards that stood in front of the huge gate.
"Good evening Sir can we have your identification card",a tall muscular guy asked.
"Oh I left it home,you see I came to visit my girlfriend here at work",he looked back at me and winked.

Now I know why he needed me for.

"Oh and how did you enter without your identification card?",the other guard questioned suspiciously.
"They didn't ask me",Jungkook lied while rubbing the back of his neck shyly.
"Hmm,can we see your girlfriends ID",the guard said.
"Here",I handed it to them as they read the information quietly.
"Your good to go but next time don't forget your ID",the guard said moving out of the way.
He nodded and grabbed my wrist and walked away.
"Phff!",he breathed a sigh of relief.
"Ok now where are we going?",I questioned curiously.
"Don't worry it's a safe place but can I borrow your phone please",he assured.
I nodded and handed him my phone,he grabbed it and dialed a number.

"Hello it's me,JJK,can you pick me up at Geoungel street as quick as possible I've escaped?",he whispered.

Just then a black car stopped in front of us,lowering the window you could see a young man driving the car wearing all black,there was a tattoo displayed on his neck covering it completely.

Right that moment I was pulled inside the car and automatically blindfolded.

"What the hell?Where are you taking me?",I questioned,scared for my life.
"Don't worry princess we have our reasons",one replied.

Just like that the car drove off ...

Was I kidnapped?