Part(12)

"Damn to many fucking in one sentence and why are surprised I just want to punish my princess..

...For her wrong doings"

•••
"Jungkook let me go!"

"Oh no your not going anywhere".

"Jungkook that hurts!"

"I haven't even started baby".

"JUNGKOOK!!"

There I sat handcuffed onto the headboard while he continuously tickled me.
"JUNGKOOK I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!",I shouted in between my laugh.

"I don't believe you",he said while smirking once again.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!",I yelled as he tickled me,I tried kicking but it only bruised my tied hands even more.

He smiled sheepishly while looking at my tired form.
"That's just the start babygirl your lucky I didn't punish you my way",he smiled mischievously.

Silence erupted while you stared at his doe eyes that stared back at yours both lost in each other eyes not realizing the hard knocks on the door.

Jungkook shifted his gaze towards the door and back at you,he got up and opened the door.

"Can you lower your voices a little bit I couldn't concentrate on my reading",a guy wearing glass shyly said.

"Oh yeah sorry",Jungkook replied rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"No it's totally fine I didn't mean to disturb your thing",the geek guy said emphasizing the word 'thing'.

"No it's actually not what it sounds like",Jungkook defended in embarrassment.
"I get it don't be shy it's a normal thing and once again sorry for being a d*ck blocker",he smirked glancing back at me.

"What?!",I shouted trying to process the two words and what they meant.The guy walked away leaving me in a shocked state.

Jungkook glanced at my and released a small chuckle.
"What's wrong?",he questioned smiling at my surprised face.
"What do you mean what's wrong?",I replied.

"Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?",he sarcastically asked.

"Because what the hell does he mean by ugh never mind",I sighed lost of words not knowing what to say.I glanced up at him to my surprise he was staring back in the corner of his eyelid making my heartbeat pick up its pace.

He didn't even notice she was staring back.He continued staring at her somewhat mesmerized at how she looked.She was sitting there flustered while both hands were tied up on the headboard half naked staring back at him.

He was too focused at how cute she looked that he didn't realize his phone was ringing.

"Um Jungkook your phone",I awkwardly said pointing towards his pocket.
"Oh um yeah hello?",he quickly answered walking towards the window one hand in his pocket while the other is holding his phone.

"Yeah I'll be there",he answered the other line hurriedly ending the call glancing back at me.
"Your food will be here in a few minutes and I'm leaving so don't think of escaping because if you do..",he paused just so he could smirk and then he coughed and continued"I'll show you the real JJK's punishment".