Chapter 26.2

The bride Yan Yujie, sat withered under a large red candle.

She didn't want to marry in. Both the man's legendary appearance and his legendary brutality towards his concubines made the marriage a nightmare. But it could not be helped, her father gave the order, the instructions of Emperor and Imperial Consort Yan, she had to marry into the House of Ning, her task was to give birth to a healthy son for the terrible King Ning, and ......

Tonight is after all her wedding night, which girl is not full of charming fantasies about this night? But until now that person did not even enter the door.

"Squeak" As she thought, the door opened.

A stout, tall figure enters the bridal room.

"Lift the lid." The visitor said in a deep voice.

Yan Yujie shuddered in fear and did not understand why the other side wanted the bride to lift the cover to show her face by herself. But she did as she was told and lifted it.

Zhang Ping looking in from the window at the girl lifting her cover and seeing the face of the man opposite. He took a breath of the freezing cold air and can not help but sigh slightly. What a little girl. She looks younger than her real age of 15.

Zhang Ping suddenly admired the old general Yan a little. , You say how come such an old man can also give birth to such a delicate daughter its quite a skill

She was only 15 years old. And still they are cousins , thanks to madam royal gui fei. Such a little girl in the bedroom is so scared at first sight of Huangfu Jie. What do you say you sent her for?

Have a baby? No matter how abnormal Huangfu Jie was, he would never lay a hand on a young chick whose milk hair has not yet shed.*

Snooping for secrets? She can't even get herself closer to the master of the palace, so what kind of secrets can she ask?

He just can't figure it out. Because of the inability to think, Zhang Ping's vigilance raised even higher.

The man in the room poured out a glass of wine from a jug on the table.」

"Drink. "

Yan Yujie was awakened by this sound, her trembling hands picked up the glass of wine on the table and took a small sip. Do you even have to drink the toast yourself?

The man stood silently, seemingly sizing her up

Yan Yujie dare not lift her head, her heart crying over her own life misery, she hate how her parents could bear to marry her to such a devilish-looking man. She is the daughter of a great general, what kind of person can't she marry, why must she marry this horrible man? And as a side concubine ...... woohoo.

Gradually, Yan Yujie began to feel a little dizzy. This wine ...... is so strong, she thought so, and fell down softly before she finished thinking.

The man didn't try to help her, his face seemed to take on a hint of ridicule as he let her fall down like that. Then the man did a very strange thing, he sat down next to the bride, lying down next to her and closed his eyes

Time passed by a little. About a quarter of an hour later, someone came here with a lantern. It looked like a servant girl in the mansion.

Zhang Ping's figure disappeared from the window.

A maid knocked on the door and said, "Wangye, madam, steward yan asked the servant to clear the table. "

The room was quiet and no one answered her.

The maid waited and waited, and then she reached out to push the door. The door was bolted from the inside.

The maid suddenly had an extra dagger in her hand.