Chapter 6.1

Today the emperor Huangfu Sheng was also jumping out of his skin in fright.

He ended the court morning assembly early today, in the royal study room he guided the lesson of several princes, at a whim he took them to the library to select books.
Unexpectedly, as soon as the middle door opened, he walked into the building and was about to lower his head to talk to his beloved son. The extremely frightened expression suddenly appeared on the face of his favorite sixth son, and he began to scream.

He looked up and followed his son's eyes.

A frightening face that only appears in the book and in the talks of gods and ghosts appears in the eerie cold library .

The raised eyebrow bones, deep eyes, and blood-red lines extending from the center of the eyebrows are drawn in a herringbone pattern from the corner of the eye to the base of the ear.

A gloomy look, a queer expression. Although the body is small, yet it could induced nightmare for human soul

"Impudent! What kind of evil spirit dared to appear in front of Son of Heaven*), so you are not afraid that the heavenly thunder and sacred fire will destroy you formless!" The Emperor was furious and picked up the frightened beloved son.

*)Tianzi= one kind of form to address an emperor

The small figure stared at him but did not speak.

Another figure appeared behind the bookshelf, pulling down the strange son and kowtowed on the ground together.

"The servant of Ruihua Palace greet the emperor, may the emperor live forever."

Huangfu Jie also knelt down on the ground together but did not ask for his blessing. His head was still raised.

Ruihua Palace? The emperor frowned.

The sixth prince, who was carried into his arms, was reassured and turned to look at the boy kneeling on the ground. He murmured, "it's him. "

Him? The emperor seemed to think of something.

"Emperor, forgive me!" It was the old slave's poor guard that made people enter the library to frighten the little highness and disturb your holy self. This old slave deserves to die thousand death for this fault"The old eunuch, who was guarding the door, heard the noise inside and was afraid of being implicated. He quickly knelt down and crawled to the door, pleading loudly.

"Father emperor, this dog slave really deserves to die. He let people in, but he didn't know how to announce them in advance. As a result, six brothers were scared. Come, drag the dog slave down. " The eldest prince walked out from behind the emperor and ordered people to guard and deal with the eunuch.

"Your Majesty Emperor spares life, Your Highness grand prince spare life!" When the old eunuch heard that he really may die, he shouted in shock: "It was the slave servants with His Royal Highness who forcibly entered the library. The old slave refused, He used the fourth highness to intimidate the old slave. The old slave incapable and let them in. The old slave didn't know whether he was His Fourth Highness!

"This slave suddenly saw your holy self just now and was shocked by heaven's might for a while forgot to report,I beg the emperor to spare the old slave's life on the basis that the old slave has been guarding the library for thirty-three years and has not made any mistakes! "

Zhang Ping was startled, this old eunuch was so smart! He acknowledged his mistake on the surface, but he secretly put all the blame on him. What should I do? Zhang Ping gritted his teeth and said: "I ask the emperor to make decisions for the fourth prince. In order to make progress, the fourth highness went to the library to select books. However, the Gonggong did not know whether he was old-sighted or not, and did not even recognize the fourth highness when he arrived. He had to take out the prince's jade plate to verify his identity, which allowed the fourth highness to enter the library. "