Chapter 15.1

When the third prince, Huang Fu Kun arrived, He saw that the two of them in the forest were doing things just like King Hui had said.

His second royal brother told him that he had left because he felt uncomfortable seeing this scene

Huang Fu Kun stood at the edge of the forest, listening to the masked Fourth Prince cursing, seemingly resentful of woman's rejection of him, he was also angry at his poor performance in the competition today, and all his anger seemed to be directed at the slave under him.

The slave he knows is the eunuch Zhang Ping, who has been with Huang Fu Jie all along, and his brain is not so good since he came out of the internal warden torture chamber.

As a matter of fact this eunuch's fate is really bad. It's enough that he was assigned to serve the unfavoured fourth prince. Later, he also offended the current Crown Prince for the ugly fourth and almost lost his life. Even better now, he has become the Ugly Four's sexual object. Poor guy is tied up to play, 80% he was unwilling.

Zhang Ping is more than 80% unwilling. He is not willing at all!

Huang Fu Jie tied his hands behind his back with a belt and pulled his lapels open without taking them off, while his pants were pulled to his knees, and then he felt it was inconvenient to take the trouser off one leg, and after that, he pulled his legs apart and wrapped them around his waist.

When Huang Fu Jie forcibly opened his legs, he was ashamed and indignant, especially when he noticed that his Wangye was actually staring at him there with a very focused gaze.

Later, his Wangye put his hand on it. Seemingly rough yet in fact, he gently rubbed the castrated part with his thumb.

An uncontrollable shriek came out of Zhang Ping's mouth.

A frantic look of madness shot out from the eyes behind Huang Fu Jie's mask. He hold Zhang Ping's lower part and beat it wider, lifting his hips to observe his rear hole.

Huang Fu Jie's hand slid back and forth under Zhang Ping, as if confirming the touch

Zhang Ping is overwhelmed by panic and shame, gritting his teeth and enduring.

The fifteen-year-old boy panted heavily, sticking his tongue out to lick his own lips and pulling away his pants, covering his slave with his body.

And this is what King An sees now : The tall fifteen-year-old showed his eagerness as a teenager, vigorously shaking his lower body while scolding. The slave under him is like a dead fish, left for him to spoil.

The third prince watched it for a while, and felt that he had obtained the answers he wanted and left satisfied. Damn, the two men's erotic scenes actually made him feel. He had to go back quickly to find a maid to vent out the fire.

Huang Fu Jie lies on Zhang Ping's body and gasps painfully.

"Help me, help me"

Zhang Ping doesn't want to talk to him.

Huang Fu Jie quickly untied his belt, pulled his hand and pressed it on his male root.

"Help me, I feel unwell!"

Zhang Ping wanted to be angry, wanted to curse, but saw his face was red, there was even miserably hard as iron, he could not bear it.

What the hell was he thinking? Zhang Ping really didn't understand.

If he really wants to use his body to relieve his lust, just now he was perfectly capable of making it to the end.

But he didn't, he kept rubbing his lower body with his upright dick, from a distance it looked as if they were having sex.