Chapter 5.1

Why is he talking nonsense? Huangfu Jie was puzzled and thought desperately.

In fact, Zhang Ping was just lashing out, he can't afford to be angry and attack people, he feels vexed by restraining. He makes up a mess of truth and falsehood. First, he wants the adults to feel sympathy, and second, he wants the adults to raise their voice to those children.

Zhang Ping didn't expect to change Hong Xiu's point of view with these words at all. He just hoped to do his best to help the child in any way he can think of.

Zhang Ping took the child back to the courtyard and heat up water to wash his face, wash his hands, and eat. Then he made a decision that he thought was very wise.

Both of them were hungry, and Zhang Ping combined his own meal with the child's, "Eat up. "

Huangfu Jie saw that he took initiative to sit together and eat, and he did not object. Of course, he would not object. Just thinking in his heart that the eunuch still thought about his meal.

After eating and drinking, he wiped his mouth. Zhang Ping packed up his lunch box and other things, and then he went back to the fourth Prince's room with a small incense burner, a small copper cauldron, and an incense stick. He properly put the incense burner in place, and then he picked up the child who was going out and put him on the chair

"Sit down, I have something to tell you."

Huang Fu Jie lowered his head. He was thinking that this man's true face was finally revealed.

Zhang Ping stared at the child's head and said solemnly, "Raise your head."

The child raised his head in fear.

"I'll let you choose. Do you want me to be your servant, or do you want me to be your big brother. As a servant, this slave servant will serve you well, and no slave will do what he should not say or do. The slave only duty is to serve you."

"As for big brother, if I were your big brother, I would care* for you, love you and teach you. I will protect you from being bullied. If someone bullies you, I will help you to beat him, no matter who he is, even if he is your father! You can choose, do you want me to be your servant or big brother? "

Zhang Ping's obviously biased way of asking may be naive, but it is very important to him.

"Will Big brother help me wash my hair?" The child asked.

This condition is simple. Zhang Ping smiled. "I will. Until you have your wife to wash it for you. "

"Will Big brother punish me?" The child asked again.

"I will, if you do something wrong."

The child was silent.

"However," Zhang Ping added, "I will not let my brother starve or hurt him all over. If you do something wrong, I will punish you to write some sentences and memorize your lesson. But I won't beat you, let alone starve you. "

The child looked up. "Is Big brother the same as Great Imperial Brother*?"

*)Da Huang Xiong (大皇兄)=Eldest brother the great prince

Zhang Ping smiled and shook his head. "Of course, it's not the same. He is your birth brother, and I am your sworn brother. "

Since then, the child has kept in mind that a biological brother is not as good as a sworn brother.

"So tell me, which one do you choose?" Zhang Ping was inducing.

"Big Brother." The child said without hesitation.