Chapter 17.1

Familiar breath is closing in

"Zhang Ping. "Huang Fu Jie called him and squatted down beside him.

"Wangye, please pay attention to your image. You are no longer a little prince hiding in the deep palace. "Zhang Ping said without raising his head.

Huang Fu Jie picked up a copper coin on the ground and grinds it back and forth. He totally ignored Zhang Ping's words and said, "Do you think my father will grant me marriage?"

"Did King Hui manage it for you?" A bit of joy appeared on Zhang Ping's face, as for the copper coin......let him play for a while if he wanted to.

"I don't know what he said to Qiu Daren, but he promised that as long as my royal father granted me marriage personally, he would agree to marry off his daughter. "

"This is a good thing! If you can marry the daughter of the Minister of Revenue, first of all you can restrain your mother and Yan Family from controlling you. But will the emperor agree to appoint this marriage for you ?" Zhang Ping blew out a breath into the sharpened coin's sharp front edge.

"Whether he agrees or not, I will not marry Qiu Xinlan in the end. "

"Why?" Zhang Ping spread out his palm, and King Ning handed him the copper coin in his hand, then he took another copper coin and continued to grind it on the ground to play.

"No matter the Crown Prince or the King of Hui, even the King of An will not let me marry the daughter of the Minister of Revenue. For them, it is a waste to marry the daughter of an important minister to such a useless son as me. "

"Then why are you? "

"I need an excuse. "The graffiti that Huang Fu Jie casually drew with his hand formed a pattern.

Zhang Ping didn't notice it first, and then swept a glance before noticing that the graffiti was clearly the terrain that he had been seeing on King Ning's sandboard* all this time.

"What's that stuff here? "

Huang Fu Jie raised his head and said with a smile, "Zhang Ping, Zhang Ping, if only you are not a eunuch...... tsk tsk! "

Zhang Ping laughed twice, not even hiding his smugness on his face.

Huang Fu Jie likes to see his smug little appearance, which makes his heart unbearably itchy.

"As the grand general of cavalry, my grandfather always gets some news earlier than others. Now it's just some momentum. Perhaps it won't be long before this momentum turns into a booklet lying in the case of the father emperor's official record.

Zhang Ping stopped sharpening his copper coin, an unconcealed excitement in his expression, "You mean...we have a chance to leave the capital?"

Huang Fu Jie blinked at him childishly.

Zhang Ping jumped up happily.

Seeing that he was happy, Huang Fu Jie hearth softened and wanted to hug him.

"I don't know how things will develop. If... Zhang Ping, if my father really means marriage for me, and Qiu Xinlan has to marry me. What would you think? "

"What would I think?" Zhang Ping froze for a moment and sat back down on the stone again.

"If you do not marry now, you will marry in the future. Even if Miss Qiu is forced to marry you, she will be your Princess Consort*. You should treat the person well and don't deliberately scare that other family young lady "

"I know you are worried about your children. You can not consummate the marriage first, and wait for the matter to settle down, it won't be too late to consummate the marriage when you come back afterward. Besides, if you really guess that the situation at the border is in a state of emergency and if we can really go through it, we will not be able to return for two or three years."