Chapter 20.2

Long nights and twisted desires looking for an outlet for their catharsis.

Once, twice, still not enough.

The smell of blood pervades the nose but tempted him to explore and possess it more deeply.

What does he have?

He has nothing but this warm body underneath him.

Enter him, bite him, touch and knead him, whatever you do is to confirm his existence.

He's there and he won't leave him. This fact was immensely reassuring to him.

"Listen to me. You are not allowed to go anywhere without my permission. "The voice of the boy became hoarse because of his desire," You are not allowed to speak to anyone without my permission. If you are my servant, you should do your duty well. Don't piss me off, do you hear me? "

"Umm....Ahhh...! "Zhang Ping can't pronounce the formed pronunciation, and his body, forced to lie on the bed, has no will of its own, and his cold sweat falls from his forehead.

The young man's voice soon changes, "Zhang Ping, Zhang Ping, you do as you're told, as long as you don't leave me, I'll be good to you.. Don't you leave me, you can't leave me! Did you hear that? Answer me, answer me, answer me!"

In order to call back Zhang Ping's consciousness, Huangfu Jie reached under his chest and pinched and pulled his nipple.

Zhang Ping's eyes are clear for a moment, This bastard is really sick again.

"Why don't you talk? You hate me, don't you? You hate me as much as those people, don't you? "

"No .....Jie......Xiao Jie...... I like ......you know I like you... "

"You like me? " The speed of pumping slowed down.

"Um...... "

"Really? You are not lying to me ?" Huangfu Jie opened his mouth to nibble on the man's neck and shoulders, biting out a tooth mark and then licking delicately.

"I ... didn't ... lie to you. You let me ... restore my body ... I will serve you well ... you."

"NO ! You'll run." Huangfu Jie lifted his lower body, and when the penis was drawn out to the hole, his waist sank down violently.

"Ahh-- ! Jie, you'll...cripple me like this...you don't want me to...become crippled, do you? Behave, I won't leave you....."

"You really won't leave me? " Huangfu Jie bit his ear, like a child asking repeatedly and continuously.

"I .......won't..... Really won't "

The young man hesitated for a while, and unconsciously rubbed his fingers against the tenderness of the man's chest. No matter how much pain such behavior caused to the man, he said after a while: "OK. "

Zhang Ping let out a sigh of relief, he didn't have to worry about his limbs being ruined.

When Zhang Ping opened his eyes again, it was already bright outside.

Zhang Ping felt his eyes were a little dry. He blinked again and again.

There was a man sitting on a chair beside the bed, the man with his head in his hands, his elbows on his thighs, his tall figure looking a little sullen.

"Ping, you wake up. "

"Hmmm ..." Zhang Ping's throat was so dry that he couldn't make a sound.

The man at the bedside immediately stood up and poured him a glass of water and raised his head to feed him.