Chapter 9.2

"Aaaahhhhhhh!"

No one knows what's going on.

Because it happened so suddenly, even the person in question, Lu Wei, only knew that the three fingers of his right hand were separated from his body when the sharp pain came from his palm.

Lu Wei let out a miserable shriek. He hadn't expected Huang Fu Jie to actually swing his sword and slash at his right hand as he reached out to pull him.

Huang Fu Liu was also so stunned that he even forgot to shout.

Blood spurted out from Lu Wei's palms, and Lu Wei screamed in pain. Why is this happening? Why?!!

Huang Fu Jie smile insidiously, and while Lu Wei was unprepared, he swung the sword with both hands and summoned all his strength to chop at Lu Wei's leg.

Lu Wei collapsed and a large amount of blood spurted out from the area near the inside of his knee, and Huang Fu Jie cut this area too hard, he couldn't even stand up, and the pain made him roll all over the floor and scream in pain.

Huang Fu Liu was shaking. He didn't know what happened. He only saw his fourth brother, who had been bullied by him all the time, waved the single back sword and hack Lu Wei's body again and again.

Huang Fu Liu was shaking, he didn't know what was going on, he only saw that his fourth royal brother, who had been bullied by him all this time, swung that single-backed sword and slashed at Lu Wei one after another.

Blood, flowing all over Lu Wei's body.

Huang Fu Jie, whose body and face was splattered with blood, smiled grimly and dragged the blade to Lu Wei's head, glanced at Lu Wei, revealing small white teeth, and slowly raised the single backed sword in his hand.

"Don't...! Fourth Highness, please spare this slave! Spare this slave dog's life! Help! Help! Fifth Highness, help Aah——!"

Lu Wei was scared. He didn't understand how Huang Fu Jie could wield that single-backed sword. He didn't understand how Huang Fu Jie could be so cruel. Isn't he a small child? How could he dare to slash someone with a sword? Not only chopping but all of the joints were cut by him?

 Lu Wei should not have been defeated. He lost because he looked down on Huang Fu Jie too much and was too unprepared. Even if he saw Huang Fu Jie pull out a single back sword, he didn't expect that he would have the strength to wield it.

Huang Fu Jie looked at his half brother Huang Fu Liu, slightly curved his lips to him, and then slash down.

Blood was splattered from the servant's face on the ground and even sprayed onto his face. But that's okay, just wipe it clean later.

Listen, how nice the man on the ground calls. He's begging for mercy

If Lu Wei can summon up the courage to escape at this time, maybe he can still save his life. However, he was dumbfounded by Huang Fu Jie's sudden outburst of brutality, and the fear of royalty that had been ingrained in his heart since he was a child slowly enveloped his entire psyche.

He had forgotten how much he had once flaunted his martial arts to this fourth prince, and he had also forgotten that this fourth prince was a small man with poor martial arts skills and was simply no match for him.

Huang Fu Jie kept looking at Huang Fu Liu, swinging his sword as he did so.

One slash after another, the blade slashed into Lu Wei's face, and Lu Wei's voice gradually turned weak, his body jerking a few times before he stopped moving.

"Ahhhhh! Mother! Uncle! Mother——!" Huang Fu Liu finally cried out , crying and screaming, but he couldn't even move a step. The warm liquid wet his pants.