Chapter 23.2

Two days later Hong Xiu sent two beautiful young women, saying that it was Yan Royal Gui Fei who gave them to King Ning.

The two women were trained by her own hands, it was the same thing that Xianfei wanted to ask her to do back then. In vain she thought at the time ......

King Ning Huangfu Jie invited Hong Xiu into the inner hall, don't know what they talked about in there, but when they came out, Hong Xiu, who was nearly forty years old, had two blushes on her face and brightness in her eyes, as if she had rekindled the fire of life.

Seeing Zhang Ping at the door, the smile on Hong Xiu's face diminished, glanced at him, suddenly said,

"You've been with Wangye all these years, haven't you? "

"Yes." Zhang Ping bowed and answered.

"You seem to have changed a bit over the years? It's like you were when you first entered the palace." Hong Xiu's eyes were sharp, he quickly saw the difference between Zhang Ping and the one six years ago.

"After seeing a lot of life and death of people in the battlefield, there are many things I'm not so afraid of." Zhang Ping answered honestly.

Hong Xiu nodded, acknowledging Zhang Ping's explanation.

"Are you still serving Wangye in the bed?"

Zhang Ping replied calmly, "Occasionally."

A glint of some unknown meaning flashed in Hong Xiu's eyes, her lips took on a hint of mockery, "I didn't expect you, a eunuch, to get so much rain and dew from Wangye. Unfortunately, you're neither a man nor a woman, a woman can still have a child to save her future, so you can only wait until you're older."

"If you are lucky in the future, you might be able to serve as a slave by the side until you are old. If unfortunate, alas."

Zhang Ping lowered his head and did not say anything.

A hint of unspeakable breeze* floated in Hong Xiu's heart, she thought that Zhang Ping must be sad. And this one was many times more pathetic than her! What good will happen to a eunuch who has been favored by the Imperial Son?

"You have to be careful, the official's daughter that the Madam consort assigned to Wangye is a fierce lord."

Zhang Ping was surprised and busy asking, "Does Wangye already know about this?"

"Of course. "Seeing his frightened expression, Hongxiu felt the eunuch more miserable and her hearth feels happier.

Pathetic ! That kid must be going crazy again. Zhang Ping bowed his head. For the next few nights, he must never feel better and have a headache!

"You serve the wangye well. Don't neglect. "

"Yes." Zhang Ping answered weakly.

Hongxiu was satisfied, and left with a very happy mood.

The door opened again, and someone inside the door beckoned to him. The unhappy mood is real, finding a reason to pull Zhang Ping into bed was the main goal. There is such a good chance not to take advantage of it. The man inside thought insidiously.

Zhang Ping, with a long face, went in obediently.

After the deed, when the man was satisfied, Zhang Ping yelled at the top of his voice, "This life is unbearable!"

The sated man was startled by his hoarse roar.

"We have to find a way to pull Wei Wenxin over here." Zhang Ping turned around and suggested If you still have to bear this humiliation each time someone come to provoke his family Wangye every 3 or 2 days, he can't expect to fight with martial art experts and might have to live his old age just lie in bed.