Chapter 3.2

Of course, the most important thing is that he has to practice his peerless martial skills during this period.

After tidying up his room, he also diligently cleaned the yard.

He doesn't know if this is how the princes live, or only the fourth prince ... uh, it looks a lot better than his house. But it really wasn't even close to where he imagined the princes would live.

 There seems to be no one coming to the yard and leaves fall all over the ground. Some flowers and plants were planted in the yard, but they were also very messy. A locust tree with a thick thigh was planted in a corner of the yard alone, and the leaves on the ground are what falls from it.

There are three main rooms, two side room, and a small kitchen. However the people living here are only him and the fourth prince, which is quite deserted. But fortunately, no one is watching him. He is more free to do things, and he can get less scolding and beating. In this way, it suddenly feels like it's good to be assigned here. His heart is happy, even how he sweeps the floor is more energetic.

After the yard was cleaned, he became curious.

Was the fourth prince really obedient, and honestly keep facing the wall?

On tiptoe, he walked quietly to the door of the fourth prince's quarter and peaked in through the window. Vaguely, a shadow could be seen kneeling in the corner without moving a muscle.

Tsk! Really obedient! Zhang Ping admired. Several brothers in his family have never been so obedient when punished. When their father, mother or elder brother are not in sight, they would immediately do what they want

Seeing that it was almost dark, and hearing the bell ringing outside, Zhang Ping reminded himself that he should go get his meal. Sure enough, out on the courtyard, the eunuchs who would also go to receive the meal had been instructed by Hongxiu to wait for him.

Zhang Ping has a kind look and well-spoken. The eunuch who went with him was about his age and he had a good impression of him. At first they kept silent, but later they talked and laughed.

Zhang Ping thought that Hongxiu daren must be very strict with the people in the palace at ordinary times, otherwise the little eunuchs would never make fun of her. Zhang Ping learned from the eunuchs that Hong Xiu hated it most when people said she was fat because she had a round face and had been ridiculed by Shu Fei.

*)Shufei(Pure Consort) another title for high rank consort

Zhang Ping stayed in the dining hall for dinner in order to strike a good rapport with everyone, while also prying about the fourth prince, intentionally or not.

After eating, Zhang Ping decided to visit his young master.

In the darkness of the house in the middle of winter, he can't see anything clearly. Zhang Ping slaps his head, damn it, surprisingly he forgot to put on the light for the fourth prince. He rushed back to his quarter to get a candle and knock on the door.

"Your Highness, your slave is here to light your lamp. "

Even after a while, there was no response from the room.

Zhang Ping didn't know that the people who lived in this Ruihua Palace never asked permission to enter Huang Fu Jie's room, and Huang Fu Jie didn't know how to respond.

Knocking on the door again, Zhang Ping was uneasy in his heart and pushed the door into the room while saying he was impolite.

The dim candlelight reflected a small dark shadow in the corner of the wall. Zhang Ping found the candlestick only to find that there was no candle, so he had no choice but to put down the only candle in his hand and said to the Fourth Prince : "Your Highness, I'm going to fetch some candles. Don't be afraid. The servant will be back soon. "