Chapter 2.2

the 1st half of chapter have been posted elsewhere please check at novelupdates

-----

Continue to paint on the book, Sun Chen did not look at Zhang Ping any more, he waved to the eunuch who would led him to Ruihua palace, when Zhang Ping thanked him.

Sun Chen suddenly said, "when I see you, you will call yourself a slave servant. If you don't remember well, you'll have to eat the board sooner or later. "

Zhang Ping repeated the words to himself. Don't just call yourself by another name. He'll remember.

On the same day, he met the head of Ruihua Palace, one of the fourth concubines.

The imperial concubine looks very young, less than thirty. Born with a pair of attractive eyes, they must be charming when they laugh, but they are a bit harsh when they are not smiling.

Zhang Ping is not so blessed to make the concubine smile at him, so after a peek, he didn't dare to look any more.

It seems that Xian Fei* is too lazy to pay attention to him. After he kowtowed, she let Hongxiu to take him down and instructed to teach him the rules of Ruihua palace

*)Fourth of the highest rank imperial concubine, literary means virtous or worthy consort

Zhang Ping stood upright in front of Hong xiu , waiting for Hong xiu to order.To be honest, he thinks The 5th rank palace maid Hong xiu , who is responsible for raising the prince, looks more scary than the concubine. Although Hong xiu had a pleasant round face.

Hong Xiu looked up and down Zhang Ping for a few moments, and seemed satisfied with what he saw. She specially asked Sun Yan to help her pick a honest and reliable newcomer. For this, she spent twenty taels of silver, hoping he would not let her down.

Zhang Ping is blessed by his parent's good fortune to give him an honest face that makes him looked like an honest man. The first assessment is passed.

"When you first arrived, you probably didn't know what was happening in the palace. Slowly, you should know what you should and shouldn't."

Zhang Ping still kept his head down, waiting for Hong Xiu to go on

"No matter in Ruihua palace or other places in the palace, we as human servants must remember one thing: take care of our mouths! Are you clear? "

"Yes. I understand. "Zhang Ping replied respectfully.

"There are certain things in Ruihua Palace that you will definitely know later. In order to avoid you making mistakes, I will tell you in advance."

"Thank you, Hong Xiu daren, for your mention."

"The emperor has not come to Ruihua palace for a long time. "

Hong Xiu s remained silent for a long time.

Zhang Ping had various thoughts in her heart. The first was disappointment, in the three months he waited for the wound to heal, he had heard people tell him that if he was assigned to a concubine or prince, it would basically be a lifetime. As long as his master lives he lives. If his master dies he dies, he could not escape.

No wonder he felt dull and unusual when he first arrived here, and it was not as magnificent as he thought. No wonder the concubine looks unpleasant, and her expression is unhappy.

Think about it, the Hong Xiu as a palace maid may be more pitiful than him. If the emperor does not come, she will not even have the chance to get close to the emperor, let alone to be able to catch the favor of Emperor Huang. Now that the Hong Xiu have passed the most beautiful period, what is the most terrible for the maid? What could be more terrible than the beauty being too late to wait for the grace or go out of the palace?