Chapter 9.1

Driven by the conscious or unconscious promotion from Xian Fei——she had personally visited the mother of the fifth prince, Yang Zhaorong, no one knew what agreement had been reached between the two women.

And Emperor Sheng may indeed feel that he owed Huang Fu Jie. In short, Huang Fu Jie finally got what he wanted and began to practice martial arts with the fifth prince, following Captain Yang

Half a month later, new servants were finally welcomed in the small courtyard of the fourth prince, Huang Fu Jie

Two palace maids, plus two old servants at the dusk of their age.

Such changes are very common in the palace, so common to the point where no one is paying attention at all.

The two elderly veteran servants were said to have spent half their lives in Laundry Department, and they seemed to have been serving for a concubine who had entered the Cold Palace*. Just when Xian Fei wanted to find two old slaves who knew the rules and regulations of the palace to serve the fourth prince, the inner palace department recommended these two to Xian Fei.

The two palace maids were drafted into the palace five days ago. This coincided with the death of two palace maids Dongmei and Loulan in Ruihua Palace due to accidents and theft, The two new palace maids, because they offended the trainer momo*, naturally, they were thrown into the Ruihua Palace, that needed to replenish the maid.

*)momo= form of address for a senior female servant means grandma or midwives. I will use momo or midwives depending on context.

Xian Fei also seemed very casual when she ordered these four servants to serve the fourth prince. After taking a look, she let Hongxiu to take them to the courtyard of Huang Fu Jie

As soon as she entered the small courtyard, Hong Xiu's expression changed and she gave a deep greeting to the two old slaves.

"Hongxiu greets the two grandmasters*."

*shifu

The old eunuch and the old palace maid faintly returned the salute, the old eunuch did not say anything, the old palace maid smiled, "You are so kind, Miss Hongxiu. You are the fifth grade palace maid serving Madam consort, This old one should greet you first. And just in case, from now on, Hongxiu can call the two old slaves, Zhao gonggong and Yang momo* "

"This junior won't dare." Hongxiu greats again, with a respectful expression on her face, but in her heart she didn't think so. In the General's Mansion, she had to honor them as grand master and second master, but after entering the palace, they all equally worked for the general, and she was one step higher than them in terms of status. She salutes just to look good on each other's faces.

Who is the old eunuch and the old woman? No matter how powerful the little Hongxiu was, she is just a palace maid who hasn't seen the world, No matter how good her expression was on her face, how could she hide from the eyes of these two old rivers and lakes.

However, neither of the two elders said anything about it. Different from Hongxiu who was sold to Yan family as slaves, they once received Yan Jing's favor and was cordially invited by him before entering Yan family to protect Yan Jing, At the same time, they also taught the Yan officials families General in passing. Now, to return the favor, they accepted Yan Jing's plea to enter the palace under false pretenses to support his grandson, Huang Fu Jie, for five years.

If Huang Fu Jie's is a child worth teaching, they will naturally teach him wholeheartedly; if Huang Fu Jie is a mud who can't help the wall, they are responsible for protecting Huang Fu Jie's safety, and they will leave after he leaves the palace to build his official residence. Five years later, granted that they have paid off this kindness, they will be free from now on.