Chapter 14.1

Opening the curtain, Zhang Ping was staring at him inside.

Huang Fu Jie smirked, "Sorry, I almost made a fool of myself*. Fortunately, he's still a little wary of my grandfather."

"Why do you have to let me make this look for the crown prince?" This was Zhang Ping who didn't understand from the moment he heard the crown prince was coming and Huang Fu Jie made this request to him.

"Isn't that what you said, the best way to make the other person think you are not threatening is to distract them with playthings*. I'm playing with you, it's the same right?"

"Same shit!" Zhang Ping was furious. "Then what are you tying me up for?  And take off my clothes? I've already promised to act for you, so why do you need to confuse me with Yang momo's drug!"

Huang Fu Jie takes off his mask and continues to smirk. How would you tell Zhang Ping that his purpose for acting in this show was to kill two birds with one stone?

"You're not going to untie me!" Zhang Ping was so exasperated that he forgot all about it.

"Oh, yes, I'm coming."

Huang Fu Jie reached out and opened the quilt first.

Then the fifteen-year-old teen coughed.

Zhang Ping under the quilt wore nothing but the rope on his body.

Huang Fu Jie felt the rope head.

"You hit the end of the rope here? " Zhang Ping almost fainted.

Huang Fu Jie slowly pulled the rope head.

Zhang Ping's face became increasingly red. In the future, if he promised to accompany him to perform this kind of play, he would directly hang himself with a rope.

"Ah! " Zhang Ping shouted sharply, his voice short, but it made both of them shake a little.

With this shake, the knot seemed to tangle even tighter.

"Hurry up!" Zhang Ping urged.

"I'll be right away. The more you rush, the more messed up I get."

Fuck you! Zhang Ping wanted to cut someone with a knife, did he tie a knot here? You .... Who did you learn from how to tie it?

Huang Fu Jie had to open Zhang Ping's legs in order to loosen the knot of the rope.

Because the drug had not yet worn off, Zhang Ping, who was at the mercy of others, closed his eyes and refused to look. It would be nice to not feel it.

But that feeling is so obvious.......!

Huang Fu Jie stared between Zhang Ping's parted legs, this was the third time he had seen it.

For the first time, he was young, and there was no improper thought except that it's leaving a deep impression as the present fantasy.

The second time, shortly after the crown prince entered the Ruihua Palace, because he got the news too late, it took a lot of time to just prepare. When he dosed Zhang Ping with drugs and tied the rope to him, he just looked at it in a hurry and didn't have time to appreciate it carefully.

For the third time, he gulped, not knowing when the next time would be, so this time he had to see enough! Also need to touch it enough!

Zhang Ping has a little protrusion there, not much, like a scar. Many people may think it's ugly, but Huang Fu Jie thinks it's nothing, because it's Zhang Ping's body and the price Zhang Ping paid for him to enter the palace.

Yes, he has determined that Zhang Ping entered the palace for his sake.

Huang Fu Jie was afraid of hurting him, and deliberately staggered a little while binding, but now after Zhang Ping struggles, he just gets stuck on it. From there to the groin, a straight line formed.