Chapter 3.3

Is this little ghost is really the fourth prince? The emperor's son?

Why is he so dirty that no one cares? Even if the personality is bad. But he ... after all, the prince!

But at the age of fifteen, Zhang Ping, who had never left his hometown, did not understand. Sometimes the more prosperous and richer the place, When it was unveiled the dirt under it became more and more dirty.

He didn't dare to comb too hard, for fear of pulling and hurting the little ghost, Zhang Ping had to moisten him with a cloth towel and a little water. After finally combing the hair through the buns, and the time spent washing the face, half an hour has passed.

Zhang Ping went out to pour water. As he poured the water, he wondered why no one had come to teach him how to help the fourth Prince dress and also to tell him the necessary common sense of the fourth princes' living habits, likes and dislikes.

When Zhang Ping went out, Huang Fu Jie finally dared to open his eyes.

He raised his hand and looked at it, then touched his hair. No pain, no injury. Then he saw the food box on the table.

When Zhang Ping came in, he found that the fourth Prince's highness was still sitting on the stool in the same way, but his eyes were open.

"Your Highness, your servant is waiting for you to eat. "

Zhang Ping said as he took out all the meals in the food box.

There is a bowl of porridge, two steamed buns, two steamed dumplings, a boiled egg, and a small dish mixed with minced meat.

Zhang Ping and Huangfu Jie swallowed their saliva together.

Huangfu Jie secretly looked at Zhang Ping, wondering if he would leave him something to eat, even a mouthful of porridge.

Zhang Ping thought of the steamed bread in his food box, a little salted vegetables. He only hoped that the other side could eat it quickly, so that he could also have time to fill his stomach. He's so stupid. He should have eaten before he served the little ghost

Huangfu Jie saw Zhang Ping put his chopsticks in front of him and poured porridge for him. When it was ready, he just sit still.

Doesn't he eat?

Huangfu Jie stared at the bowl and suspecting what would be in it.

Maybe he could not endure hunger after all, but Huangfu Jie picked up the chopsticks.

When Huangfu Jie finished his breakfast and Zhang Ping also put away the boxes, he still couldn't believe that he had a beautiful breakfast today.

Will he have a stomachache later?

After thinking about it, he always thought that there would be no good thing for Huangfu Jie when Zhang Ping went back to the house, he picked up the small book bag and ran out of the yard.

So when Zhang Ping was going to tidy up his fourth Highness's clothes and send him to Imperial college and return to the house, his fourth Prince's highness had disappeared.

Zhang Ping did not know if he should send lunch for him

It happened that Hongxiu asked him to ask. He asked by the way.

Hongxiu replied: It didn't seem to have been delivered before, but it was supposed to be delivered.

Zhang Ping didn't know what Hongxiu meant, he could only understand it according to his own understanding.

Hongxiu asked him about his impression of the fourth prince.

Zhang Ping is very honest to answer: the fourth Prince's highness is different from others, this servant dare not comment at will.