Chapter 5.2

Zhang Ping said a little excited. After all, if you can be an eunuch accompanying a general instead of an eunuch beside an incompetent prince he wont feel inferior. Although the root below him was cut, his man's blood did not disappear. The most important thing is that he finally has a chance to enter the library!

The child looked thoughtful.

"You don't have to be afraid," Zhang Ping comforted his little prince. "Your brothers are not much older than you. Your eldest brother and second brother are only 12 years old. They don't know much more than you. You can catch up now. "

Zhang Ping also knew that he had said too much. Although the eldest, the second and the third princes are not much older than the fourth princes, they have received emperor education since childhood, and their mother's family has cultivated them. Just looking at the reading companion by their side to know how much effort their mother's family has given.

As for his family member, Zhang Ping looked at him and worried. Why do you think it's so difficult to cultivate the second best in the world? Is it because he has not become the first in the world?

He always thought the child was not stupid, but how could he not be enlightened? Most of the time, he would clam up. He can remember what he was taught, but when it comes to drawing conclusions, don't count on it. Don't even think about being articulate in the four art*.

*琴棋书画 ; the four arts (zither, Go, calligraphy, painting) / the accomplishments of a well-educated person

Although it can be felt that the attitude of Madam* Xianfei and Hongxiu towards the fourth Prince has changed, there is still a long way to go from deliberate cultivation. I don't know what they mean.

Sometimes Zhang Ping was very skeptical whether Huangfu Jie was really born by Xianfei. But if he weren't born from her, this ugly child would probably have been strangled to death.

Just when Zhang Ping worries the child won't be enlightened, things suddenly turned around. Although this turnaround came at the cost of his blood, it is an indisputable fact that Huangfu Jie has become more vigorous and proactive since then.

That was the next day ...

Why did they choose to go to the library today? Because today is a day off. It was said that the emperor would test the knowledge of his sons and called them all to the imperial study, except for the fourth son, Huangfu Jie. The emperor seems to have completely forgotten his fourth sons.

Huangfu Jie didn't say it. Zhang Ping couldn't tell what he was feeling, but it must have been hard.

In order to comfort the pain of the fatherless little ghost, Zhang Ping took the child to sleep for the night and told him two stories. On the surface, the child seems satisfied.

In the morning of the next day, Zhang Ping, like in the past, picked up the child and asked him to go out to do the morning lessons he had arranged for him.

Zhang Ping himself, after activating his body for a while, went to boil water, take food, and did his daily housework.

Zhang Ping came to the yard with a copper basin and watched the children punch like tiger gives birth to the wind.* Suddenly, he felt that himself as the Shifu* was of some value.

This regard as some kind of love, isn't it? Zhang Ping felt his chin, pretending to be mature. To be honest, with this child in the palace, he has a great sense of achievement.

"Come here to eat, and lets go to the library after you eat."

At the door of the library, they were stopped.