Chapter 13.1

After the incident of the sixth prince, Qingyun and Bailian see the fourth prince with a little more respect, even their words and deeds have been cautious They may not know who the murderer of the sixth prince was, but they vaguely knew that it must be related to their fourth highness.

Time passed by, and slowly, the murder of the sixth prince subsided. Soon, the story of the sixth prince is rarely mentioned again.

At the beginning of the year, the third prince was made a king. What's interesting is that when Emperor Sheng granted the king title to his two sons, the second and the third, he seemed to forget to give them a piece of land and still left them staying in the capital.

This move naturally caused some people to discuss it secretly, and take this opportunity to strive to gain power for themselves. While the crown prince's faction is silently watching.

Finally, the fourth prince also reached the age to leave the palace and become a king.

Emperor Sheng also gave him the title of king, likewise he was not given any fiefdoms. The fourth prince, who was granted the title of King Ning, lived in an old mansion of a declining royal family.

No one in the court looked with discerning eyes. Seeing that the second prince and the third prince, who are both granted the title of King Hui and King An, have the new mansion. Only the fourth prince, when he was granted the title of king, had neither grand celebration nor had a mansion built for him, so he found an old mansion, changed the plaque, repaired and lived in it.

Then everyone in the kingdom knew that the rumors about the disfavored fourth prince, who had always been obscure, were true

Fifteen year old King Ning Huang Fu Jie felt a little headache these two days.

At the beginning, when he heard that the eldest princess was harassed in the bedroom and got her hair shaved, he was really happy that he laughed with three different tone. No other reason than because the eldest royal sister, Huang Fu Qi was born by the empress she always looked down on him, she especially didn't want him to appear in front of the royal people. Some time ago, he was invited to the royal garden to attend a flower feast. She also mocked and taunted him, together with several daughters of the officials to laugh at him.

The reason was that he gave up the stone bench to a little girl of about 14 or 15 years old, it was only later that it was discovered that the little girl was Qiu Xinlan, the only daughter of Qiu Jie, the Minister of Revenue

Because the eldest princess ridiculed him that the toad wanted to eat the swan meat, it didn't matter to him, but the little girl politely covered her face and run away crying. As a result ... he naturally became the target of criticism.

Now that his eldest royal sister's hair has been shaved, as soon as he heard the news that was secretly circulating, his first reaction was that this killer must have something to do with someone close to him. Because there are few people who can do this kind of obviously difficult and unpleasant things, and it is apparent that they are just trying vent out anger.

The man who has this strength and this motive happens to be the one on his side. Huang Fu Jie covered his head at the thought of here.

Eldest royal sister, the eldest royal sister who lives in the same palace with the Empress.

What does this mean?

This means that there is a loophole in the security in the palace, that the Guards will be punished, and that his father will definitely investigate the matter. Remember that the sixth prince died only one year ago. How could the palace allow such a thing to happen again?