Chapter 4.2

The two mounted on the 'horses' were both children who looked like six or seven years old and dressed in royal clothes. The one crawling on the ground looking at the clothing one was an eunuch, and the other .....

Zhang Ping's expression change greatly

Although he took off his outer garment, but how could he not recognize the small short coat he had put on himself?

"Drive! Come on! Why is it so slow? I want you to hurry up! "Prince Huangfu Jue, the sixth prince riding on Huangfu Jie, saw that he was lagging behind the fifth prince and was so angry that he lifted the small leather whip in his hand and beat the "horse" under him.

Huang Fu Jie moved a little faster, using his elbows to brace the ground and desperately climb forward.

Zhang Ping rushed forward and stopped again. Just now he thought that this little boy showing of military prowess* was very cute, but how he looks awful now.

 "Sixth Brother, you'll lose if you don't hurry! " The eldest prince and the third prince laughed. The second prince watched with arms folded.

Seeing that the Fifth Prince is about to reach the end, the eunuchs around the circle help their highness to cheer and shout.

The Sixth Prince's little leather whip pumped more diligently.

Zhang Ping's eyes were red with anger, his hands were clenched into fists, and he thought twice before suddenly turning around and walking to a secluded place to put down the food box, then walking back to where he was.

Isn't it Imperial college* here? Why didn't the teacher inside come out and stop it?

Zhang Ping does not know, those teachers at first still know to put a stop. But it went on for many times and for a long time continued and no adult came forward, so they went with them. As long as they didn't see red or big things happen, they didn't want to offend these powerful princes.

A cheer erupted as the fifth prince finally reached the end.

The sixth princes got down from the horseback ride and was so angry that he kicked at Huang Fu Jie.

 Huang Fu Jie blocked with his hands, avoiding the vital point.

Zhang Ping watched from the side, teeth clenched together. If it is his brother who is being bullied now.....

"Eat mud! Eat mud! The loser will be punished with eating mud! "

Huangfu Jie knelt on the ground with expressionless expression, watching the two eunuchs grab the mud from the flower bed and deliver it to him.

 "It's all your fault that I lost to my fifth brother! I lost the silver money for this month! Eat quickly! Eat it all!" The sixth prince waved his small leather whip in exasperation.

A whip mark appeared on HuangfuJie's face, and the child trembled in pain, but did not let out a sound.

"Your Highness!" Zhang Ping rushed over, so what if he wasn't his brother? So what if he is Emperor's son? If someone hurts him, I'll be hurt, from now on, he will be my Zhangsan* younger brother!

*Zhang the 3rd (of the family kid)

"Xian Fei* asked you to go back to the palace and said there was an emergency! "Zhang Ping picked up the child and dragged him away.

*)the title of 4th ranked concubine

Unexpectedly, Huangfu Jie was scared when he heard that his mother was looking for him, he was stunned.

"Stop! Which Palace servant are you! Can't you see your highnesses are here?" The Grand Prince's eunuch, , looked at his Highness's eyes, and immediately stopped the two from going on their way and shouted loudly.