Chapter 28

It will take seven days for the Dragon Robe to be made, and everything needed for the ceremony will also need to be prepared. Huangfu Jie asks Zhang Ping to pick a day, and Zhang Ping conveniently flipped a coin, deciding for it to be on 7 days later. Anything goes he just decides the day without caring much of it . So the ceremony was set for March 13.

"There are so many things to do. " Zhang Ping frowned.

"Yes. " A certain emperor replied softly.

"Her higness royal gui fei ask for you. Please go over there once "

"Let her wait. " Huangfu Jie is laughing. He couldn't help laughing at the thought of his mother's mood. Unexpectedly his mother can make him laugh.

"You don't worry about your mother... "

"I let Hongxui 'comfort' her. "

What else can Zhang Ping say? Thanks to this man idea, to let Hongxiu deal with her original master.

When Hongxiu was at Ruihua palace, although she had the most power after Consort Yan, but Yan Fei is not a good master, and Consort Yan only cares about her own private affairs,let a young and beautiful woman like Hong Xiu spend 20 spring and autumn in the deep palace, how can Hongxiu heart not resentful? Now that Hongxiu had leaves Yanfei's grasp, when she has a chance to retaliate, how can she not resist a little bit of evil?

"Villain "

The big villain pinched him.

"Report to the emperor, Lord Feng came to greet " Outside the study came the voice of Liu Shun, the new deputy chief eunuch.

"Please. "

When Feng Yushan comes in, he immediately kowtow to the ground and exclaimed , "this subject greets the emperor long live the emperor. "

Both Huangfu Jie and Zhang Ping look at the person bowing on the ground. They just Look at each other and they could see bad intention in each other eyes, then they just shut their mouth not saying a word

Feng Yushan bow on the ground, waiting and waiting. Later, didn't know if he had guessed anything, but he just lay prostate on the ground and didn't move.

"Qi Zhong guards royal father's house, Zhu Bing is in charge of King Shu's residence, and Ruogu keeps an eye on Yan's residence. There's no need to worry about General Tao taking care of the people on the second brother side. What about King Yu? "

Zhang Ping replied, "General Zhou Zhanjiang and Yu Wang are old friends. At that time, Zhou Zhanjiang's father died in the hands of King Yu. Let him keep an eye on King Yu and it will be alrignt. "

Huangfu Jie sighed: " is there any secret of the ministers in the capital that you don't know?"

Zhang Ping said with pride, "if you assign some more people to me, I will make sure that all your officials' records of eat, drink, shit and piss can be put reported to your desk."

"In your dream! You can just serve me honestly. Don't run from east to west all day long. "

"Dismount and kill the donkey." Zhang Ping was dissatisfied.

"I killed your donkey. So what? Want to rebel? "

Zhang Ping... Raise his fist and hit.

Huangfu Jie once again thought resentfully that he should really find a way to abolish this man's Kung Fu.

"Fine, i admit you are ruthless" Someone in the hall couldn't stand their flirting and scolding, and finally got up, but still kneeling, "Your Majesty, when will you appoint high ranking office for this subject as you promised? You've agreed to give 2nd rank officer"