Extra 1 Part 4

WARNING: NSFW Noncon/dubcon

A cold, damp breeze came in from the front window on the north side, passed through the veil on the bed and then went through the back window on the south side.

Zhang Ping rolled over, he liked to sleep with the window open, even in winter. Unfortunately, because of the affair between him and him, their windows were always closed tightly.

On the rare occasion that he was able to sleep alone tonight, he opened both front and back windows.

The veil on the bed was gently swung up and down by the wind. Rustling. First it was a small sound, sent into the ear with a damp, cold breeze. Gradually the sound became clearer. The rain, gradually, became heavier.

Zhang Ping doesn't hate rain, not to mention that spring rain is as expensive as oil, and although it is now late spring, it is always good to get a moderate amount of rain.

The house was a little chilly, but not to the point of having to light the heater. It would be so cold, except for the fact that he had left all the windows open, maybe because of the lack of popularity it's the first time for him to spend the night here.

The house was clean, with all the bedding, and not neglected just because the owner was away.

There is very little in the room, with a table under the north-facing window and a chair with a backrest right in front of it.

The south-west facing corner leans against a wardrobe, which is diagonally opposite a brand new, large mahogany bed carved with peonies and flowers.

The large bed sits against the east wall in the middle of the room and looks just as sturdy. There is also a small cabinet table on each side of the bed.

Overall, the room has a simple, unpretentious and functional feel to it. Just like Zhang Ping. Only the veil hanging over the bed adds that little bit of charm to this plain room.

Zhang Ping listened to the sound of the rain for a while, wanting to feel some experience of martial arts from nature. After listening intently for about a tea time, he rolled over and turned towards the north-facing window. After a moment more, his foot came out and clamped the quilt. After another moment, he retreat his feet back into the quilt. Then he rolled over again, this time facing the south-facing window. Finally, Zhang Ping decided to give up looking for understanding from the sound of rain.

What was the man doing at this time?

The drums of the second watch had only just sounded, indicating that it was the hour of the night (now 21:00).

Are you ready for bed? Or in the shower? Usually this is also the time when they are ready to go to bed.

Will the boy come over?

Zhang Ping couldn't help but open his eyes to look out the window. It's not that he wanted him to come over, it's just that ...... this place is really close and near to the emperor's chambers.

Exactly how close is it?

Let's put it this way: if you enter through the main gate, you have to go around two palaces and through a garden. But if you don't enter through the main gate, and instead flip right out the back window of the emperor's bedchamber, then once you cross a breezy looking courtyard of only about a hundred paces or so, you will see an open window, and inside the window is a large, charming looking bed with a ...... eunuch lying on it.

Through the curtain of rain and through the darkness, Zhang Ping saw the lights in the opposite window dim.

However, he did not close his eyes because he saw that the opposite window moved and a man jumped out.