Chapter 21.1

Huangfu Jie, who became The Right General, is different from the past. In the past, he always gave people the feeling of lack of courage despite his efforts. Now, sitting on the horse, he is just showing his momentum, which makes people breathless.

He rushed to the front of the army every time.

It would be fine if he was an ordinary person, but he was a prince.

If even the most noble prince in the world could care less about his own life and fight the enemy to death, how could the soldiers not fight the enemy to death!

He is a striker, with not much tactics to speak of, he listened to Grand General Liu Bai's command who let him kill wherever direction he went.

Sweeping away all obstacles*, killing enemies was like entering a no man's land*.

That face, that grandeur, no one can forget and no one can ignore.

Huangfu Jie suddenly became like a fierce tiger who came out from a cage, bloodthirsty, cruel and unstoppable.

On the seventh day of the battle, he forced his way into the center of the enemy's camp and took the body of King An back to the main camp. Who can know how much danger is implied in a short number of words.

Only his whole body was covered in blood - the real bath of blood.

Zhang Ping followed him closely all the way, the more he followed the more tighter his frown gets.

Other People may see Huang Fu Jie as a man of deep brotherly love who does not fear death. But he knew something about him, Huangfu Jie was starting to get out of control.

It's not that he do not fear death, he is courting death!

He didn't take his one life seriously at all.

Every time he got hurt, he'd turn and look for him and smile at him as if to say : You don't want me anymore, do you? Then you'll watch me hurt and bleed and even die. I won't let you touch me again.

He is punishing him. Using his own life.

This Lunatic!

Zhang Ping really wanted to drag the man who claimed to be a madman to Huangfu Jie and show him what it meant to be mad.

Soon Huangfu Jie had the title of "Demon General".

Huangfu Jie was about to leave the tent, and Zhang Ping blocked the door to prevent him from going out.

Huangfu Jie glared at him coldly.

"How old are you? Still playing the tricks of silent treatment to me?"

Huangfu Jie pressed his palm against the hilt of the sword.

Zhang Ping waved his hand and said, "You can't beat me."

Huangfu Jie sneered.

"I'm telling the truth, if you fight me with all your might, I might die at your hands. But in a regular fight, you'd never beat me. Alright, don't make trouble. Didn't I tell you, it's not that I didn't want you, I just ......Hey! "

Huangfu Jie was so angry he laughed and he drew his sword to slash at Zhang Ping.

Zhang Ping had to dodge, and when he duck out of the way, he left the door unguarded. When he wanted to block the door again, the man had gotten out.

Even after two months, Huangfu Jie did not say a word to him. Not even allowing him to be within three feet.

Zhang Ping was in a hurry.