Chapter 11.2

Speaking of Zhang Ping, she remembered at the beginning. At the time, she accidentally found that Huang Fu Jie's this small young boy was not what he seems, and there is more lying beneath. She Immediately interested to delve further, then she discovered that his internal Qi had been adjusted by another person and that he had practiced orthodox Taoist methods, her curiosity swelled to the highest level.

Who taught him?

At that time, she wasn't in a hurry to teach the fourth prince, instead, she began to observe the people around her. This observation alone revealed to her a very interesting person.

His name was Zhang Ping, an ordinary little eunuch. When the little eunuch learned that she was aware of his martial arts, he was completely frank. He also let them in about his plan to cultivate Huang Fu Jie to become the next emperor with the second-best martial arts in the world. He would cover the martial arts, but he would leave it to them to educate Huang Fu Jie to become the emperor

Moreover, when the little eunuch found out that she and her husband's martial arts was unknowingly how much higher than him,he not only didn't feel ashamed of his previous boasting, but also felt that he had found a shortcut to become the world's best martial art master.

He started stealing her knowledge, and she ... let him steal. What is annoying is that this boy would rather steal her knowledge than to worship her as a teacher openly and honestly.

Well, although this kid Zhang was a little bit blank, but with him in the secluded little courtyard, the boring and tense palace life has become much more interesting.

She particularly likes to see Zhang Ping and Qingyun Bailian the two little servant girl acting like a fool, and Zhang Ping seems to have been trying to win over the two little girls.

She didn't know whether he had succeeded or not, but it was a fact that Xianfei and Hongxiu, including General Yan, didn't know the depth of Huang Fu Jie. Not to mention about Zhang Ping. The two little girls seemed to ignore his existence intentionally or unintentionally in their report.

Tut, he may look blank and distracted, but not stupid at all. By the way, what about Zhang Ping? How come he was not seen all day?

Zhang Ping is both happy and expectant, he's been looking forward to it for a year, he finally got to see his parents again, and this time even his fifth brother came here.

His parents have been visiting him once a year since he entered the palace. They didn't see him the first time because he was sent to re-education, Thankfully, they see it every year after that.

His parents reassured him by telling him everything was fine at home, His sister-in-law gave him two more nieces, the fourth brother was also married to the village's green girl* at the end of last year.

Zhang Ping had saved some silver money on hand over the past two years, all of which he had shoved to his mother.

His mother didn't push back much either, kept half, and returned half to him, saying let him keep it for himself. Zhang Ping left only five taels of silver, and the rest was stuffed back to his mother. The reason is that he serves the prince, there is not much room for him to manage, and his monthly silver has risen to three taels and six yuan a month.

"How is the fourth prince you serve? What kind of person? Is he good to you? Did he usually beat or scold you?" His dad asks the same question almost every year.

Zhang Ping smiled and reassured his parents, "The Fourth Highness has been very kind to me and never scolded me." His eyes, on the other hand, looked to Lao Fifth, who was accompanying his parents, and the boy was scowling at him with a very strange look that hadn't said a word to him until now.