Chapter 11

While the boys chant what they want for dinner, I begin to unbuckle them from their car seats. A giggle leaving my lips as a small song of 'soba' and 'katsudon' is sang by both Kōri and Ryoku. The pair of them shimmy out of the car, still dancing to their own made up song about what they're having for dinner, and shut their door behind them before skipping to the front door and waiting for me to unlock it to let them in. The two of them dancing on the spot with a sparkle of excitement in their eyes.

Fumbling quietly for my keys, I grab the key specifically for the Todoroki estate and slide it into the lock before turning it. After hearing a click, signifying that it's unlocked, I open up the door and allow the twins to muscle their way into their living room while I walk in holding their lunch boxes and book bags. With the door shut and locked back up, I place the lunchboxes on the island in the kitchen and their book bags in their respectable places in the living room.

Running my fingers through my hair as I can now finally relax instead of being a constant stress head, I begin to empty the boys' lunch boxes. Placing wrappers in the bin before letting them soak in the sink in soapy water. A relaxed smile plays on my lips as I rest against the kitchen counter and close my eyes, taking a deep breath. God today's been hectic...

"Oh, there you -"

In an instant, I pin whoever it is against the island. Their arms held down in an arm lock behind their back by my hands while I kick the inside of their knees to make them unable to use their legs against. A small yell leaving my lips as I press the person against the island, digging the edge of it into their stomach. My heart suddenly picking back up as my breath becomes ragged while my grip tightens as they try to move in my grasp.

"Ow! Ah! (Y/n)! It's okay! It's me! It's Shoto!" The voice frantically rasps, making my whole body tense up and my eyes shoot open. It was indeed, Shoto, pinned to the island.

Oh god...

Gasping gently, I pull away from him and stare at him in horror as he slowly crumples to the floor with a wheeze. His arms cradling his stomach as he takes a deep breath, the male sending me a reassuring smile as I frantically kneel down by him to make sure that he's okay while I ignore the pulsating pain of my palms. Taking a deep breath, Shoto chuckles gently my way and sends me a small smile while I blurt out countless apologies.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I - I didn't know it was you - a - and-" I frantically exclaim, helping him to his feet. My heart in my stomach as my brain pulses nervously as he brushes himself down and chuckles gently at my sudden change of demeanour, "Please don't be mad! Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm -"

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry," Shoto explains, rubbing my back as I squeeze my eyes tightly shut and groan gently, shaking my hands as I whine, "Deep breaths, in for four and out for five. In through your nose, out through your mouth, do it with me,"

"I - I'm so sorry..." I blurt out, sniffling gently as I follow his instructions and take deep breaths. The male rubbing my arms and letting my rest my head on his shoulder as I slowly continue to take deep breaths, my head feeling light, "I - I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay, it's okay," he reassures me, chuckling gently at my actions before noticing my palms and gasping gently, "What happened?... We need to clean these up..."

Without hesitation, Shoto opens up one of the cupboards in the kitchen and pulls out a first aid kit. The bi colour haired male sitting me down on one of the bar stools at the island before propping himself up on his own stool and taking my hands into his lap to begin bandaging them. The older male wiping a small portion of cotton wool soaked in water to clean the grazes. His eyes focusing in on my palms as I shakily watch him. My heart in my throat.