Chapter 18

Clearing my throat gently, I open up my apartment door and walk into my home with a soft smile on my lips. Still clad in Momo's vest top and shorts from my spar sessions with Bakugo, I set my bag down on the couch and flop onto my weighted blanket before curling myself into it with a small hum and taking a small breath. A wave of relaxation crashes into me as I burrow into my blanket, my eyes look toward the tv that's already playing something that Sakino was watching on Netflix.

Despite loving the spar session I had with Dynamight, I am utterly exhausted. I haven't trained like that since high school. Dynamight really didn't hold back! Then again, I didn't expect him too. He went all out which really took a toll on me. I haven't sparred all out for ages... My whole body ached from being kicked and punched at while I was trying to block it. My knees were practically falling off. My arms felt dead to the world. Feet numb. I couldn't wait to have a nice soak in a bath to try and alleviate all the cramping and the aches in my body.

However, sparring with him was so much fun and it made me think about something completely different. I didn't have time to think about my incident or the villain attack or the dream I had the evenings prior. I could focus on him. Focus on our sparring.

We had a lot of rounds before we finally called it quits and ate the leftovers of the takeout that the Todoroki family had. One round I would manage to pin him down, other rounds he would manage to flip me onto my back and pin me down. One round he would be able to get me into an arm lock, other rounds I would be able to flip myself over him and use his power against him or use my quirk to make him relax before pinning him. We had such a good time! I never thought Bakugo could be so much fun to spend time with. Plus, he's so attractive. I think I may have fell for him...

Hard

Cutting me from my thoughts, Sakino waltzes in with a smile on her lips. The girl presses a soft friendly kiss to my forehead before heading toward the kitchen and grabbing two plates. My eyes sparkling when I see the red velvet cake being pulled from the fridge. As she slices two slices from the cake and sets them on the plates before walking into the living room with a big grin plastered across her face. Her eyes sparkling with glee as she sets my slice on my lap and hands me a fork before slumping into the armchair to scoff her own piece down.

"How did you get home?" She asks arching a brow as I dig into my slice of cake, my stomach happily accepting it as I swallow it down and hum in delight at how delicious this cake is. God I'm a good cook, "Did you walk home?"

"No, Shoto dropped me off on the way to his dads," I explain, licking the icing off my fork as I nibble on the cake and watch the tv with a smile, giggling when I notice Sakino arching w brow, "What?"

"You're not wearing your normal clothes... you changed," she points out, a rather suggestive smirk plays on her lips as I look down at my clothes and shake my head with a smile, "Come on~ How come you're in different clothes?~"

"Dynamight came over to visit me a—" I begin before being cut off by a rather girly and uncharacteristically loud squeal leaving my roommates lips making me cringe gently and giggle nervously, biting my lip as she leans over the arm of the chair to soak up as much information as she can, "We didn't do that! God! We just met! We did some sparring, if you must know, and I kicked his ass,"

"Wait... you sparred with Dynamight?!" She shrieks, gawking at me with wide eyes as I set my plate down onto the coffee table with a giggle and nod, "Oh my god! That's so cool! How strong is he? Did he go all out? Is he stronger than your old homeroom teacher?"

"Well Mr. Aizawa didn't hold back much when we trained so it was almost the same but Dynamight fights with pure strength instead of thinking about it," I explain, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I lean back into the couch and snuggle into my weighted blanket, smiling from ear to ear, "I got a couple good blows and I managed to pin him too... we had such a good time. I don't think I've ever enjoyed someone's company so much,"