Chapter 53

"Katsuki? Where have you hidden the present I got for Izuku? This isn't funny!"

Cursing under my breath, I rummage through the coffee table trying to find the neatly wrapped present I had bought for Izuku for his twenty fourth birthday. Frustration beginning to emanate from my person as I groan and slam the door shut. Where was Izuku's present?! It wasn't anything too special but I thought it would make him cry with happy tears (which is something I've learnt is a common occurrence with Izuku). I literally made it by hand! I put it right on the coffee table so it was in my sight for when we go! Now it's disappeared.

It's not like it cost a lot of money but it took me hours to make and perfect! Katsuki shouldn't be hiding presents like this! I know he and Izuku's relationship can be compared to that of a thin wire that's about to snap but he shouldn't be hiding his presents! Especially the ones I spent hours making!

Since Katsuki has known Izuku for a while, I decided to make something that Izuku could keep as a sort of mento to remember how close he and Katsuki were. So, I called both Mitsuki and Inko (Izuku's mom) and I asked them for baby pictures of them both up to when they were about five or six. Thankfully, they sent me a whole load and I spent hours making a collage of all the pictures of them from when they were kids. Then, I called Kirishima and Mina up to get more pictures from their high school days of all of them and added them too. It's like a huge collage of memories.

I thought it would be cute considering that Izuku loves things like that.

Just in case he doesn't, I also bought a limited edition All Might figurine of All Might during his first few stages of being a hero. It's not only signed by All Might but signed by David Shield too. Only five of these figurines were made! It took ages to find it too! However, if Izuku likes the collage, I told Katsuki he could keep it for himself (since I know how much he loves All Might). Knowing Katsuki though, he's already claimed it as his own (which doesn't surprise as he's already added it to his collection).

Shaking my head, I push to my feet and leave the living room to go and check upstairs in my bedroom. A faint sigh leaving my lips as I walk in and begin to look through the closet (just in case I hid it in there whenever Izuku came over). My eyes scan the closet thoroughly before coming up with nothing which makes my stomach twist in fear. I've lost Izuku's present. How on Earth have I managed that?!

"Katsuki? Are you gonna answer me?" I call out again, slamming the closet door shut and heading to the landing to shout down to my boyfriend who's in the kitchen eating a snack, "Have you seen Izuku's present? I can't find it!"

"I've got it here! Keep your panties on!" Katsuki yells back up making me sigh in relief and let my shoulders sag down with the tension finally leaving my body, "Jesus woman, calm down,"

Releasing a small giggle, I take a deep breath and head downstairs to the dining room. A faint hum leaving my lips as I lean against the doorway and find my fiancé sitting at the dining table. In his hands is the little memory book that I put together with my own hands, with the birthday bag because his arm. Katsuki's eyes scan over the pages as he flicks through it, almost smiling to himself as he does so. The front cover is a picture of the whole friendship group. It's like a scrapbook.

I left blank pages so Izuku can add more to it if he wishes to. Plus, scrapbooking looked like something he would enjoy doing.

Smiling to myself, I walk over to my fiancé and stand behind him. Kissing his cheek, I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulders as I have a look at what page he's on. It's one of the pages dedicated to their childhoods. A picture of Katsuki and Izuku dressed up in All Might onesies takes up one page while mini pictures of both of them playing is on the other one. Underneath, are the dates of each picture (Inko send me a very detailed list).