Chapter 25

Riding off from the high of a couple of weeks ago, I can't help but smile to myself whenever Katsuki pops into my head. I mean, even my brothers have told me that this is the happiest that they've seen me for a good while. I mean, I haven't had a bad spell for a good time too! While I'm doing anything, he'll just randomly pop into my head without any prompting which would then make me go bright red and smile like a complete idiot while snorting out. I just couldn't get him out of my head. He'll be smiling or he'll be in his normal civilian clothes and I'll be a hot mess with a bit blush across my cheeks.

Then, with Katsuki all across the media at the moment with his sudden attitude change (it's not a huge change just a slight change) and 'mysterious' girlfriend, all I see is him on the tv everywhere now. He'll be in action sometimes, showing off his muscles and his strength. Or he'll be pinning a villain to the ground with a maniacal grin and the camera will zoom in on his face. Or he'll just be out on patrol with Red Riot or Deku and interviewers will try to get statements out of him.

It's amazing to see him so much. And all I could think of when I see him on tv is: that's my boyfriend.

My boyfriend!

That's right, I have a boyfriend! My boyfriend is the number two hero! It's almost like I'm dreaming half the time whenever I think about it. It's always someone's dream to date someone as amazing as him. Everyone idolises him and has crushes on him... and out of all the people in the world that like him, he chooses me. Little old me. Me who, due to my quirk, is quite the stressy bean and also quite the anxious bean. Someone who I would have never thought that Katsuki would be dating.

It's just so surreal to think that my boyfriend is the number two hero of Japan and is close to nabbing that number one spot from Deku. If you told me five years ago that I'd be dating the Dynamight, I would have told you that you were crazy. I wouldn't have believed you. I would have told you that you were crazy and that you're pulling my leg. Maybe even laughing your face and find you hilarious!

Yet here I am!

Humming gently to myself, I stand at the kitchen counter of the Todoroki estate to begin making dinner for the Todoroki family. A small smile playing on my lips as Saori (one of Shoto's nieces) watches me as I work. Her soft turquoise eyes shimmering with curiosity as she watches me begin to slice and chop up the vegetables for the dish I'm making. A giggle leaving my lips as she pushes a chair by the kitchen counter and kneels on top of it to have a good look at what I'm doing.

Saori is a sweet little girl. She's a year or so older than the twins. Her eyes are a beautiful turquoise colour and her hair is absolutely gorgeous, she has red roots that slowly blend into snow white ends. She's Toya's third child and she's so adorable that I don't usually mind when she accompanies me in the kitchen. She keeps herself to herself and just watches silently. Asking the odd few questions here and there as and when she wants to find out something about the dishes I make and where I learnt them from.

All in all, I do enjoy her company.

Shoto had been stuck on babysitting duty for the evening. With Toya and his wife out for the evening with Enji and Rei, Shoto had been opted as babysitter of the four children that they have. Hiro is already in the living room with Shoto and the twins, play fighting with them and Shoto throwing them over his shoulder toward couch making the boys squeal out in giggles. Ayumi, Toya's second oldest child, was with Momo in the dining room going over her homework while Mizumi (Toya's youngest) is fast asleep in her crib.

To help out Shoto and Momo, I offered to cook dinner for the six children and themselves so they had one less thing to worry about. It was the least I could do after they allowed me to leave earlier than usual to go out on my dates with Katsuki. Not that they knew I was going out with Katsuki. They didn't didn't know.