Chapter 30

Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, I lean against the kitchen counter with a faint giggle playing on my lips. My eyes looking toward the tv while the popcorn kernels in the microwave pop into popcorn to their hearts content. A small smile stretches across my face as I watch Sakino flip through the many channels that Katsuki has on his tv. The blue haired girl giggling to herself as she gets comfy on one of the many armchairs in the living room, her purple eyes sparkling with glee at the fact that I allowed her into my boyfriends home in the first place.

It had taken some bargaining and bribing, I managed to worm my way around Katsuki into letting Sakino come over for a little bit. He had been adamant and said no but after a while (and getting to know Sakino) he now changed his mind and allowed me to have Sakino over. It wasn't so much of a 'this is my man cave' thing for Katsuki, it's more of a 'I just don't trust people with my stuff' kind of thing. He didn't want anyone just waltzing into his home where all his belongings are and just take them. So he was fine with it as long as I was around to keep an eye on her.

As the microwave beeps to signal that it's finished heating up the popcorn, I slide open the door and pull out the brown bag full of the freshly popped popcorn. My stomach churning happily as I breathe in the soft buttery smell of popcorn that makes my mouth simply water. I pour them into the plastic bowl I found in one of the many cupboard before heading into the living room and making myself comfortable on the plush chaise lounge Katsuki has in his living room. I'm still clad in his skull t shirt and a pair of shorts. They're really comfy.

Sakino giggles and grabs a handful of popcorn from the bowl as she switches the channel to a simple comedy show that we both can get our teeth into. The pair of us smiling toward each other as we get comfortable and snuggle underneath a blanket each. Sakino snuggling underneath a Deku themed blanket that she bought from the apartment while I snuggle underneath the Dynamight themed blanket that Katsuki practically wrapped me in last night when he stole my Red Riot one.

So I'm really tempted to give him an Endeavor blanket and swap it out for his All Might one!

Quickly, I slide my eyes toward the lock screen of my phone to have a quick look at what the time is. My mind running through how many more minutes to go until I have to change the channel, a small snort leaving my lips as Sakino squeals with laughter. The blue haired girl looking toward me as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and get comfortable on the couch. The pair of us grinning from ear to ear.

"Your boyfriend's house is so cool," Sakino hums as she looks around the expanse of the living room while munching on some chips with a hum. The woman smiling to herself as she notices a picture that Katsuki must have printed off the other day of the pair of us snuggling in the mirror before one of our dates, "Aww, you're both so cute... you're so lucky,"

"I know... I'm so happy," I tell her as I run my fingers through my hair and send Katsuki a quick 'good luck' message before leaning back against the pillows of the couch, "He's so sweet and he listens to me when I need to rant... he's just so amazing,"

"Better than that last twat you dated?" Sakino asks making me snort and nod toward her while I nibble on some popcorn, "Good, you're so adorable together too! You don't give him up, okay? He's got a nice ass and you deserve that,"

"Thank you," I hum with a laugh, clearing my throat as I look back toward the tv and take a deep breath. Almost bracing myself for the interview that I'm not even taking yet I know it'll be about it, "I'm not planning on giving him up any time soon,"

As Sakino coos toward me, the alarm for Katsuki's interview goes off on my phone making me sit up and grab the tv remote. Sakino giggling as I immediately switch the channel over from our comedy channel to another channel with a small hum. My insides swirling with anxiety as I manage to turn it on as the opening begins to play and I worry about what the interview will actually entail. A small nagging feeling stabs at the back of my head as I worry for how Katsuki will react toward the questions and the intrusive nature of the interviews.