Chapter 38

"Are you serious? That bastard is working for Katsuki?!"

Sakino rants, glaring at the road as I sit in the passenger seat of her car. The blue skinned female muttering curse words and gritting her teeth as she drives down the motorway toward Katsuki's home. My heart hammering in my chest as I look down at my lap and try to calm my nerves. Eyes unable to blink, worrying about seeing him in my sleep again. Grounding me, keeping me from absolutely losing my mind, is Sakino's hands on my outer thigh. Her blue hand resting gently on my leg while I lace my hand with her, she allows me to squeeze her hand every so often to let her know I'm still of sound mind.

Upon hearing the fact that my attacker works for my boyfriend, Sakino literally broke every speeding sign on the way to Katsuki's agency. I don't think I've ever seen her so petrified yet angry for me in all my life. If I didn't look so distraught, I'm sure she would have stormed into the agency and hung that guy out to dry within seconds. Her antennae glowing an angry red as she swerves into a junction while hissing through gritted teeth.

As she swerves into the driveway, she immediately rushes out of the car and slams the door to head to my side. The girl opening up my door and wrapping her arms around me as tightly as she possibly can while I follow her toward the front door. Sakino really being my only rock right now, grounding me as she takes the keys from my purse and opens up Katsuki's apartment. As soon as the door is opened up, Sakino lifts me into her arms making me squeak out in surprise before snuggling into her warmth as she kicks the door shut.

"I cannot believe him! Why would he hire someone like that?" Sakino grumbles, walking to the couch and sitting me down before grabbing one of the stress toys I have in a little wicker basket under the coffee table and handing one of them to me to squeeze, "Are you okay? Do you want me to stay today? I'll tell Katsuki that I need somewhere to stay because there's a rat problem at the dorms if you want?"

"He wouldn't know... would he?..." I mumble, looking toward Sakino as she paces up and down the living room in a fit of rage. Her antennae slowly merging from an angry red colour to a softer red mixed with pink, "He wasn't ever arrested... Mr. Aizawa searched for months and found nothing..."

"Ugh! I could just... I could just... ah!" Sakino growls, punching a pillow over and over again while I squeeze the stress ball in my hands, "God I could just..."

"I know... but we can't do anything about it, can we?" I ask, wiping my eyes as I take a deep breath and look at the time. My stomach dropping like a stone as I realise that Eijiro and Mina are coming over for dinner tonight, "Kat and I are having dinner with Red Riot and Pinky tonight..."

"Okay... maybe tomorrow talk to him," Sakino says, looking to me while I clear my throat and shake my head immediately. The utter fear and humiliation that could tail on after that would be choking me as soon as I told him, "(Y/n), he needs to know or you'll keep seeing that fucker... Katsuki needs to know at some point, I mean he's seen the scar right?"

"Uh... no," I mumble, looking down at my lap as I sniffle. Hands slightly shaking as I head Sakino exhale with annoyance, "I can't let him see that scar! He'll get all weird!"

"Babe, not being funny but that guy is covered in scars!" Sakino argues making me curse under my breath and shake my head. The woman crossing her arms over her chest, "So how do you have sex then if he hasn't seen the scar?"

"I keep a shirt on," I say simply before dodging the pillow that Sakino chucks at me with a small squeak. My heart in my throat as I look up at her and whine, "What? It's gross, Sakino... I hate it... why would he want to see that?"

"He's your boyfriend, he's not a teenage boy who's self centred and an asshole," Sakino explains, a faint groan leaving her lips as I push up to my feet and head to the kitchen, "Where are you going? We need to talk about this,"