Chapter 34

After giving the twins a quick squeeze goodbye and informing Momo about what they've been up to today, I head out of the Todoroki household and slide into the drivers seat of my little car. A faint smile on my lips as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and check my reflection to make sure that I didn't look like I had just babysat two rampaging children and panicked over meeting their grandparents. As I check my reflection in the overhead mirror, I quickly grab my purse and pull out my foundation compact to quickly top it up. With a small addition of lipstick, I rub my lips together and smile to myself when I'm happy with my appearance.

Beside me, laying on the passenger seat, is a grocery bag full of snacks and junk food. There were chips and dips, gummy candy, hard candy, soft and squishy candy. All sorts of snacks that we could just get our teeth into for a quick bite. Things that I know everyone would want to nibble on. Things that Katsuki and I wouldn't usually eat on a night in.

You see, tonight, Katsuki is hosting this months 'Bakusquad Movie Night' at his place as it is his turn. Last month was Eijiro and Mina's turn, this month is Katsuki's, next month is Denki's and Kyoka's turn. So it's our turn basically to supply the food and choose the movie and keep everyone entertained tonight. Which is something that I've never really imagined Katsuki doing.

He's already at home. He's cooking some sort of dish for them all instead of getting takeout for everyone (Katsuki doesn't really like having takeout every time he can and he'd rather cook which is great). I believe Katsuki is making tacos, fajitas and nachos (that's what I gathered from my text that I received when I dropped the twins back at home). However, I cannot wait to have them! Katsuki's meals are always so yummy and he makes them to the best of his ability.

Katsuki loves his spicy food.

After sorting myself out, I turn on the ignition and strap myself into the car. A faint giggle leaving my lips as one of my favourite songs come up on the radio. As I pull away from the Todoroki residence, I nod my head along to the song and smile to myself as I mumble the words. With each gear change I did, I couldn't help but smile. Getting closer and closer to my boyfriends home, swerving into junctions and zooming down the motorway. The volume up as much as possible with the windows down as I sing the song at the top of my lungs down the highway. A big grin on my lips as I find my turn in and slide down Katsuki's lane to turn into his driveway.

Mina's pink car is already parked up behind Katsuki's car. Her fluffy pink dice hanging from the rear view mirror a signature item in her car. Turning off the ignition, I grab the grocery bag and my purse before pushing out of the car and heading toward the front door. A laugh leaving my lips when I see Denki staring out the window and grinning the biggest grin I've ever seen. After locking my car, I head toward the front door and open it up, a smile on my lips when I see everyone.

On the couch, cuddling his bundle of joy with a bright smile, sits Eijiro. The red head playing peekaboo with Kokoa who's squeaking happily toward her father and giggling when he pulls a face. It's the most adorable thing ever! Beside him, sits Mina who's nursing a can of soda while talking to Kyoka who's sitting on the armchair. The short haired girl rubbing her baby bump as she leans against the chair and speaking to her friend. Between Kyoka's legs, nibbling on a chocolate bar is Denki with Hanta opposite him. The pair of them rolling a ball between them back and forth.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Eijiro greets, smiling toward me as I set my purse down and shake my shoes off. My eyes twinkling with happiness as Katsuki's pokes his head out the kitchen and a grin stretches across his lips, "How was your day?"

"It was great, thank you," I hum, wrapping my arms around Katsuki's neck and kissing his cheek as he pulls me close. The blonde squeezing me tightly to his toned chest before pecking my forehead and heading back toward the kitchen, "I bought food, help yourselves,"