Chapter 55

Content Warning : Contains a little bit of lemon goodness! Contains oral sex (female receiving)! Don't like, don't read!

-

Cursing under my breath, I throw my flashcard across the room in a fit of silent rage. Frustration beginning to leak out of me as I rub my fingers over my eyes and groan to myself. I feel like I've been in this room for years. I'm surrounded by a whole army of mind-maps full to the brim with knowledge that I need for my finals that are closing in on me in a matter of weeks. My brain feels full to the brim with all the content and all the facts that I feel like if I take anymore it'll be the end of the world. My eyes are held down with bags full of tiredness. Stress seeps through every orifice as I try to make sure that I know everything that I need to know.

Vitamins. Minerals. Supplements. Protein. Dairy. Carbohydrates. Each and every food group, substitution and supplements need to be in my brain. Their functions. What happens when you have a deficiency in one of them? What is the correct temperature for meat to be cooked at? How do you cater for a particular group? All this information, all this knowledge needs to be stored in my brain for my written exam...

Then, I also have my practical exam...

The goal is to create three meals within six hours. A starter. A main course. A dessert. Each meal has to be presented in the correct way, with elegance and sophistication to maintain those high grades and those high marks. Each meal has to involve high ranked skills. If you want bread, you have to make that bread from scratch. Same with pasta. Same with ice cream. Things have to be homemade if you can help it. Something that I've always tried to do to maintain those skills. Poor Katsuki has been subjected to plenty of meals that could be potentially for my practical exam. It's just to decide which one.

Sighing to myself, I lean against the cushions and whine. I can just feel the motivation seeping out of my body and escaping the room. I don't blame it. I wouldn't want to be around me either right now. It's so annoying! Why can't I remember any of this crap?! This is so annoying! I'm gonna fail my finals and never get my qualification and then my certificates... god... this is gonna be the end of my career!

"Baby Face, I'm home!" Katsuki calls out as the front door opens making me look up from my notes and send him a small smile as he shakes off his shoes, "You okay? You seem stressed..."

"Just... finals," I tell him, kneeling up on the couch and resting my arms on the back of the couch as he walks past and kisses my forehead gently, "How was your work?... You beat up any bad guys?"

"Plenty," He boasts, kissing my nose and walking round the couch to sit next to me. The male putting away my notes while I groan and bury my face into his shoulder as he presses a deep kiss to my neck, "Here, let me help,"

"Kat? What are you --"

"Shh, Baby Face, just relax and let me take care of you," He coos, kissing my neck again before sliding his hand back into my panties making me gasp gently and hold onto his shoulders as he smirks against my skin, "That's it, just let me take charge. You just relax and enjoy the show,"

Whining gently, I rest my head against the couch cushion as Katsuki rubs the pad of his thumb against the small bundle of nerves resting on my lower body. Small mewls leave my lips as he continues to rub my clit in a circular motion, keeping a steady rhythm while I mumble his name and allow myself to melt in his arms. Pressing kisses to my neck, Katsuki slides his hand deeper into my underwear and gently pushes a finger inside, chasing a faint gasp from my lips. My legs shaking slightly and tensing as he thrusts that one finger in and out, creating a faint friction that my walls seem to cling onto while I close my eyes and cover my forehead with my arm.