Chapter 3

Gently swaying to the beat of the music singing around the room, I get myself ready for the night out. My eyes staring at my reflection as I look at the mirror to apply my makeup. Working in the foundation, brushing the bronzer and the contour on with a small mumble of the words. Pursing my lips as I apply on lipstick, smiling to myself as I blow a playful kiss to my reflection. My confidence gently boosting up as I run my fingers through my hair and giggle to myself. A bright smile on my lips as I look at my whole outfit.

Despite my roommates pleads to wear fishnet tights, I decided to go with a simple short dress that ended just before my knees. Classy but still quite informal. Plus, I didn't want to wear anything too indecent when im being picked up by Mr. Todoroki! God that would be embarrassing! My dress, however, was a beautiful deep blue colour that compliments my body in all the right places. On my feet, cute black pumps (there was no way I was going in heels!) paired with a cute black purse that would hold all my essentials.

I mean, you never know, I could end up pulling someone~

Dancing on her side of the room, Sakino stood on her bed as she jams out to the song in her rather revealing outfit. The blue skinned girl wearing fishnet tights with a tight skirt and a cute crop top with spaghetti straps. Her hair tied back into a messy bun. The music aerating around the room getting us both hyped up for the evening to come, making us buzz with excitement as we sing the song in a rather unflattering key. We didn't care! We're having fun! I couldn't wait to get to the bar!

Honestly, I'm excited to go out!

Sakino and I haven't been out with our friendship group for a good while. With me getting my babysitting job and her rehearsing the piece of drama for her exam, we weren't able to fit any time in our schedule to just let loose and have fun. It was go to class, go to work, get home and sleep. Tonight, we could finally let our hair down and have a bit of fun with the girls!

"I can't wait to go out," Sakino says excitedly with a giggle, her antennae glowing a bright happy yellow to show her happiness as she clips in her hoop earrings with a hum, "Just want to let loose! Have some fun! Pick up some hot girl and show her a good time!"

"Me too," I reply with a laugh, clipping my heart necklace into place and running my fingers through my hair, making sure that everything is in place, "Flirt with some boys, tease some girls, have some fun!"

"Hopefully Kana won't ditch us with some ugly slab of meat like she did last time," Sakino mutters under her breath as she secured her bangles around her wrist with a hum on her lips, "Or Kurva starts a fight, I am not being kicked out of a bar again!"

"Yeah, I know," I hum with a laugh, posing for Sakino as she jumps beside me and holds her phone up, taking a quick selfie for us two with a smile, her sticking her tongue out while I smile brightly toward the camera and hold up a piece sign, "Tonight will be fun, don't worry about it,"

Making sure my phone is fully charged, I slip it into my purse and plop a mint into my mouth, giggling when Sakino jumps off her bed as she hears the doorbell ring. The girl squealing happily as she opens the door and waves toward the girls filing into our apartment already dolled up and caked head to toe in makeup and spaghetti strap tops and revealing outfits. All of them squealing toward me as I turn toward them with a smile, laughing as they all huddle around me for a big cuddle.

"(Y/n)!" Kurva squeals happily, wrapping her arms around my neck, squeezing me in a tight hug and jumping up and down happily with a bright giggle, "God! It's been forever!"

"Thought you were ditching us," Hakano whines, poking my forehead gently making me giggle and allow her to join the little cuddle, the bubbly violet haired girl pressing a friendly kiss to my cheek, "Missed you so much!"