Chapter 23

Clearing my throat gently, I stir the ramen broth with a small hum. My eyes going over each and every component of the meal that I am making for the twins plus their uncle and their cousins that are arriving very soon. A giggle leaving my lips as the twins stand by my sides and watch as I cook them some pork ramen. Pork cooks away in the oven, crisping off while I stir the noodles into the broth that I made from scratch. Then I begin chopping up some spring onions and boil six eggs with a small hum to use as a side garnish to finish off their meals.

With Shoto and Momo having a gala to attend to with Endeavor and Rei, the twins were left in my care until Toya decided to make an appearance with his four wholly terror brats to take over on babysitting duties. With Toya's wife on a U.A dinner meeting with Aizawa, her father (All Might), Midnight, Yamada and Vlad King, Toya couldn't turn down babysitting duties. Which is something I used to my advantage.

Especially when tonight Katsuki and I agreed on having another date.

As the broth boils and the noodles begin to attract their flavour, I pull away from the oven and head toward the spare room to make sure it's ready for three of the kids that will be sleeping in here. A small smile on my lips as the twins follow me like a puppy as I fluff up the pillows and make sure the bed is ready for Toya's three older children while the spare room next door is for Toya and his youngest. When the spare room for the kids is done, I head into the larger spare room where the crib that I made earlier is ready.

After making sure the crib is stable, I grab a little duck blanket from the drawers and set it on the baby mattress before grabbing my bag to pull out some outfits. The grins on the twins lips make me snort as they begin looking at the outfits that Sakino had chosen for me. The pair of them silently talking to each other as I wait for them to come to a conclusion while I go back and check on the ramen with a small hum. A giggle leaves my lips as the boys race after me with their chosen outfit for me.

The twins have been adamant about choosing my outfit for my date that they haven't stopped talking about it. It was almost a wonder how their parents know nothing about Katsuki and I yet due to how much they go on about it. Knowing that I'll be indecisive about my outfit, I allowed the twins to pick it on one condition, they quit harassing Katsuki about giving me a ring. I didn't want to scare Katsuki off with the twins and I know how annoyed he was getting about the need to propose to me when he wasn't even ready.

And we weren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet. We were still feeling things out and hoping for the best. So far though, it was going amazing. We've been having so much together that I feel like we could be finally edging from seeing one another to boyfriend and girlfriend!

Kat says we're close too which can't curb my excitement at all!

After taking the outfit from the twins, I have a quick once over on it and take it in. They must have their mother's sense of style. In my hands lay a beautiful soft white blouse paired with a deep red skirt and a leather jacket. The twins comment that the jacket looked cool for me to wear. Sending them both a smile and ruffling their head of hair, I head toward the bathroom and quickly change out of my sweatpants and shirt into my skirt and blouse.

Once ready, I walk about of the bathroom and look at my reflection with a small hum. A giggle leaving my lips as the twins stand behind me with a big thumbs up and bright grins. To be honest, I looked great! Maybe I should get the twins to choose my outfits more often?

"Right! Let's sort your dinner out," I hum, ruffling their hair before heading toward the kitchen counter and grabbing six bowls, one each of the twins, one for Toya and one each of his older three children (his youngest being a newborn) and beginning to pour the ramen and the pork into the bowls, "Excited to see Hiro, boys?"