10•Detention Center

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am asleep and Patrick came in "Guys get up" Patrick said and we got up. I got my jacket and I went downstairs "Hey guys" John said "Shut up" I said. I got a bowl of cereal and I ate it "Corey I'm going to stay home with you two" Patrick said. "I dont need a babysitter" I said "You have been giving us an attitude" Tom said. "So I still dont need one I can take care of myself" I said "Well I'm still staying home" Patrick said. I got my switchblade "What is that" Matt asked and I opened it "A ten inch switchblade" I said. There was a knock on the door and Patrick answered it "Hello" Patrick said. "I'm officer McCoy with the police and we have been getting complaints about Abby Lynn Buckley" McCoy said. "What type of complaints" Corey asked "Fighting, being in a gang called the sharks and her owning a switchblade" McCoy said. "When did this start" Patrick asked "A month ago" I said. "So we need to take her into custody for now" McCoy said. Officer McCoy put me on handcuffs "Say bye it might be a while before you see them again" McCoy said. "Get your hands off me" I said and officer McCoy brought me to his car and we went to the police station. When we got there officer McCoy brought me to the back "Well is this another shark" Cop asked. "Yes this is now I need to find Tyler William Parker" McCoy said and he left. "Hi Abby I'm officer Marisa" Marisa said "Hi" I said and she patted me down "Now we need you to get changed into these white shirt black sweatpants okay" Marisa said. "Alright" I said and I got dressed "Okay we need you to stand against the wall and look at the camera" Marisa said. After they got my mugshot she brought me to her cop car "Where are we going" I asked. "The juvenile detention center where you will be with the other sharks" Marisa said. When we got there she brought me to a room and I saw the guys "Go" Marisa said. I went over to them "Hey Abby" Nick said "Hey" I said "Have you guys heard anything about Tyler or Jacob" Michael asked. "McCoy said he was going to go get Tyler" I said. "What did they tell you when they arrested you" Mason asked "They were getting complaints" I said. "That's what McCoy told me when he came to my house" Wyatt said and everyone nodded. "McCoy might be saying that to get us off the streets and into this detention center" Nick said. A boy came up to us "Well if it isn't the newbies" Boy said "Want to say that again" Nick said. "Well if it isn't Nick the leader of the sharks" Boy said. "Shut your mouth Eli" Wyatt said "What did you say" Eli said "I said shut your mouth" Wyatt said. A cop came up to us with Tyler and Jacob "Eli Misrule get to your cell" Cop said. "Fine" Eli said and he left "You guys have ten minutes then get to your cell" Cop said. I kissed Tyler "Hey baby how are you" Tyler said "Alright" I said. We went to our cell and we sat on our beds "I think we might be here for the weekend" Jacob said. Officer Marisa came to our cell "If I say your name you guys have visitors tomorrow" Marisa said "Okay" Mason said. "Buckley, Parker, Lennon and Campbell" Marisa said and I went up to her. "Does it say who is coming to see me" I asked "Ya six people named Patrick, John, Andrew, Matt, Tom and Corey" Marisa said. "Okay" I said "Lights out in thirty minutes" Marisa said. "Officer Marisa who is coming for me" Tyler asked "Mark and Samantha Parker so your parents" Marisa said. "There my Dad and younger sister" Tyler said "Alright and Campbell your parents are coming tomorrow" Marisa said. "Sure they are" Nick said sarcastically "Lennon your Mother is coming tomorrow" Marisa said. "Alright" Jacob said "What about me what about my parents" Mason said. "Kresa your folks aren't coming because your grandfather just past" Marisa said. "What" Mason asked "Ya we were told your grandfather just past twenty minutes ago" Marisa said. Mason started crying and officer Marisa left the cell unit "Mason you okay" Michael said "No" Mason said crying. We got in our beds and I slept in the bed that is next to Tyler and I was getting nervous. Me and Tyler were the only ones that were still awake "Tyler" I said. "Ya baby" Tyler said "I'm nervous" I said "Why" Tyler asked. "I feel like my brothers are going to hate me for the rest of my life" I said. "Abby your brothers love you more then anything else in the world" Tyler said. I laid in the bed with him "Night I love you babe" I said "Love you to baby" Tyler said. I put my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead. I looked at him "Night" I said "Night baby" Tyler said and we fell asleep.