50•Field Trip

Abby's POV

Today is Friday and right now I am outside the school with my friends "Let's sit in the back" Tyler said and we got on. We sat in the back of the bus "I can't wait" Wyatt said "We are going to the Alcatraz prison" Nick said "I saw a movie called The Rock that took place on Alcatraz" I said. We arrived at the prison and we went inside "Okay everyone stay with your group and we will make an announcement of when to get back on the bus" Mr Ronda said. We walked around "Wow this is the salutary confinement" Jacob said and we went down the stairs. "This must be the cafeteria" Michael said "It says on the sheet that they gave the prisoners good meals in exchange for good behavior" Mason said. "I thought they always were treated poorly" James said "Same" Tyler said and we heard a beep. "Everyone from the Las Angeles middle school please report to the front of the prison because the buses are leaving in five minutes" Mr Ronda said. We ran to through the hallway but we turned the wrong way "Crap this is the execution room so we went the wrong way" I said. We ran outside but the buses were driving down the bridge "Crap they left us" James said. "Abby call your brother" Wyatt said "My phone died" I said "Call from my phone" Tyler said and I called Patrick.
(Call)
Patrick= Detective Buckley with the Las Angeles police department
Abby= Patrick it's me
Patrick= What's wrong
Abby= Me and my friends got left on the Alcatraz island because we went on a school trip and they left us
Patrick= Me and Luke will be on our way
Abby= Okay bye
Patrick= Bye
(End)
I gave Tyler his phone "He is coming to get us" I said "Alright" Wyatt said and we sat on a boulder. We saw two cop cars but there was a gate on the bridge and we ran up to the gate "Are you guys okay" Patrick asked. "Ya" I said and Luke tried to open the gate "It's locked" Luke said and he pulled on the locks. "Try to climb it" Patrick said and we tried but we couldn't get over the fence "I'll get the workers to open this gate" Luke said. The gates opened and we got in the cars and we went to the school "Luke bring them inside" Patrick said. "You do it" Luke said "Now Luke" Patrick said "Yes cousin" Luke said and we went inside and we went to class. After school we walked home "See you guys later" Wyatt said and I went inside "How was the trip" John asked. "Good" Tom said "Fine" Corey said "Me and my friends got locked on the island" I said and they looked at me. "Go on" Matt said "When we had to get on the bus me and my friends got lost in the prison and when we got outside the bus was gone" I said. I put my phone on the charger "So they left you" Andrew asked "Ya dummy" I said and he put me in a headlock. "Don't call me that" Andrew said and he brought me upstairs and to the bathroom "Let me go" I said. Andrew bent me in front of the toilet "Time for a swirly" Andrew said and he put my head in the toilet when we heard the door open. "Andrew Theodore Buckley" Patrick yelled and Andrew stood up "Patrick I'm sorry" Andrew said and I stood up "You are a jerk" I said. Patrick gave me a towel "Andrew get a coin and find a corner now" Patrick said and Andrew ran downstairs. "He was a jerk" I mumbled "I know but he loves you Abby" Patrick said "Okay" I said "Go get ready for bed" Patrick said. I went to my room and Corey looked at me "Why are you wet" Corey asked "Andrew being a jerk is why" I said and I got changed. There was a knock and Andrew came in "Abby" Amdrew said "Ya" I said and he hugged me "I'm sorry" Andrew said. "It's okay" I said and Patrick came in "Time for bed" Patrick said and I laid down "No" Corey said "Corey now" Patrick said. Corey sat on his bed "No" Corey said "Corey Travis lay down now" Patrick said and Corey laid down "Night" I said. "Get some sleep guys" Patrick said and he left our room and I looked at Corey "Night bro" I said. He turned his lamp off "Night sis" Corey said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.