5•The Gang

Abby's POV

Today is Thursday and right now I am with Tyler and we are going to meet his friends "What are your friends like" I asked. "There greasers but if you dont like it I'm fine with that" Tyler said. "No it's cool I like action" I said and we went to an alleyway under the highway bridge. Six boys were there "Hey Tyler who she" Boy asked. "My girlfriend Abby and they are Nick, Michael, James, Mason, Jacob and Wyatt" Tyler said. "Hey Abby" Michael said "Hey" I said and we walked to school. At lunch I sat with them "So Abby what do you like" Wyatt asked. "Skateboarding and action movies" I said "What is your favorite movie" Nick asked. "Terminator two Judgement Day" I said "Same" James said. After school we went to the alleyway "Abby do you have siblings" Mason asked. "Six older brothers" I said "Wow" Jacob said and we started wrestling. A cop came "Well the sharks are back" Cop said "So you cant arrest us for talking" Nick said. "Alright but I better not catch you guys doing anything illegal I'm taking you all to jail" Cop said. The cop left "Abby that's officer McCoy and he hates us" Tyler said. "Ya I found that out for myself" I said and Nick gave me a switchblade. "Do you know how to use it" Mason asked "No" I said. Tyler thought me "Cool" Jacob said and we walked around town. "Abby we hang at this diner all the time" Wyatt said "Have you played pool before" Nick asked. "Yep" I said and we went inside "Martin can we have eight cokes" Michael said. Martin gave us cokes and we played pool "Alright we need teams so Abby, Tyler me and Wyatt then you four" Jacob said. We played and we sat at a booth "So ready for the rumble Friday" Michael said. "Abby do you want to join" Mason asked "Sure" I said "Cool" Jacob said. "Abby you sure it could be dangerous" Tyler said "I'm sure" I said and me and Tyler kissed. "Get a room" James said "Shut up" I said "Burn" Wyatt said laughing. We talked about the rumble "So tomorrow night at ten go to the alleyway" Nick said. "We are fighting the jets there a gang that lives on the other side of town" Jacob said. "Alright" I said and we got some candy bars. "Remember dont tell our folks about the rumble" Nick said "Okay" Tyler said. We went to the highway overpass and we threw rocks over "Cool" Jacob said. We hit a car so we ran under the bridge and the boys lite cigarettes. "Want one" Nick asked and I took one and I coughed. "Dont worry you will get used to it" Mason said and Tyler rubbed my back. We left and we walked to our homes "See you guys tomorrow same spot at the bridge" Wyatt said. Wyatt, Jacob, Mason, James went home "Ready" Tyler asked "Yes" I said. Tyler walked me to my front door "I love you" Tyler said "Love you to" I said. I went inside and Patrick was making dinner "Where were you it's late" Patrick said. I went to the kitchen "I was with Tyler" I said and the boys looked at me. "You should have told me I waited for twenty minutes" John said. "Sorry" I said and we ate dinner "What are we doing tomorrow" Tom asked. "I'm going out" I said "Where" Andrew asked "Does it matter" I said. The boys looked at me "Watch your attitude" Tom said "I'm going to bed" I said. I went to my room and Corey came in "Abby you okay" Corey asked. "Ya I'm fine Corey" I said "Alright I'm here for you sis" Corey said. "Were twins" I said "I'm older by ten minutes" Corey said "I know" I said. Patrick and the boys came in "Night guys" Matt said and we got in our beds. "Get some sleep guys" John said "Night" I said "Night love you guys" Patrick said. They left "Abby" Corey said "Ya" I said "What were you doing" Corey asked. "I was with Tyler" I said then Patrick came in "Go to bed" Patrick said. Patrick left and Corey fell asleep but I was thinking about the rumble and I fell asleep.