45•Standing Up To Patrick

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am watching TV when John took the remote "Give me it" I said. "No" John said "I was watching TV first" I said "John give it back to her" Patrick said "But she has been watching TV all day" John said. "Go to your room" Patrick said "No" John said and we all looked at them "What did you just say to me" Patrick asked. "I'm not going to my room" John said "John I am in charge so go to your room now" Patrick said. "You can't spank me I'm seventeen years old and in five months I will be eighteen so technically an adult" John said. "John Levi go to your room before I whip your bottom right here" Patrick said "You can't treat me like a little kid anymore" John said. "John I have been treating you like an adult since you turned seventeen" Patrick said "No you haven't because you don't let me do what I want and you still punish me" John said. "John if you live here you need to listen to me" Patrick said. John stood up "I hate you Patrick Shane" John said "If you don't like my rules maybe just move out" Patrick said. "Maybe I can just go to college in a different state so I can be away from you" John said "John that's not what I meant we love having you here" Patrick said. "Ya John your our brother and we don't want you to leave" I said and I hugged him "I love you guys to" John said. "So John have you been thinking about going to college" Andrew asked. "I was thinking of still living here to help out and do online college courses or go there for the day but still live here" John said. "That's okay if you do online or go for the day" Patrick said "I'm sorry Patrick and I don't hate you" John said. They hugged "I know John" Patrick said and he swatted John's butt "Ow Patrick" John whined. "That was for your attitude" Patrick said "Can you please stop treating me like a little kid" John asked "Ya John" Patrick said. "So can I please go out tonight" John asked "Ya but be home by ten" Patrick said and John left the house. I went to my room and Corey came in "That was crazy" Corey said "Yep" I said and Patrick came in "Guys let's talk" Patrick said. We sat on our beds "What did we do" I asked "Nothing but I realised that I am really hard on you guys so I will try to go easy for little stuff you guys do wrong" Patrick said. "Okay" Corey said "What if we do something really bad" I asked "A spanking but it won't be bad" Patrick said. We hugged "Matt what did you do" Andrew yelled and Andrew came in "What did he do" Patrick asked. "Matt stole my laptop when I was playing Grand Theft Auto and one of the keys came off because he dropped it" Andrew said. "Let me go deal with him while you guys eat dinner downstairs" Patrick said and we went downstairs and we ate dinner. Patrick and Matt came downstairs "Andrew he has something to say" Patrick said "I'm sorry" Matt said crying. Andrew picked him up "It's okay calm down" Andrew said "Your younger then him and can pick him up" John said. "Yep" Andrew said "I'm tired" Matt said "Come on" Andrew said and they went upstairs and we followed them "Night Andrew" Matt said. "Night Matt" Andrew said "Stay please" Matt said "Okay scoot over" Andrew said and we went to our rooms and we started wrestling. I sat on his back "Abby get off" Corey said then Patrick came in. "Abby get off him" Patrick said and I stood up "You got off lucky" I said and I helped Corey up. We laid down then John and Tom came in "Where is Matt and Andrew" Corey asked. "Asleep in Matt's room" John said and they kissed our foreheads "Get some sleep" Tom said. "Night guys" I said "Night we love you" John said "Love you guys" Corey said and they left our room. I read a magazine "Go to sleep" Corey said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.