38•John Cuts His Hand

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am eating breakfast "I'm going out with Sandy" Matt said. "I'm going to Sam's house" Corey said "I'm gonna ride my skateboard with Max" Tom said. "Be home before five" Patrick said and they all left the house. "I'm gonna play Minecraft" John said "Okay" I said and he went upstairs while Andrew watched TV. "Abby can you get me a coke" Andrew asked "Get it yourself" I said and we started wrestling. "Say I'm the best brother" Andrew said "Get off me" I said and he held my arm behind my back "Say it" Andrew said. "No" I said then John came downstairs "Andrew get off her" John said "Andrew stop please it hurts" I said. Andrew pulled me up "You okay" Andrew asked "Ya it barely hurt" I said. "How I used all my strength" Andrew asked "I got stronger so not a lot of stuff hurts now" I said. "If your stronger do a pull up on the doorway" John said and I did two pull ups and they looked at me. "Jeez" Andrew said "What else did you do with your friends before the detention center" John asked. "We got in fights with another gang called the jets and I almost got stabbed in a fight" I said. "You were stabbed" Andrew asked "Almost" I said "When" John asked. "In my second rumble when I got the black eye" I said "So you had a blade or something like that" Andrew asked. "Ya I'll show you come on" I said and we went to mine and Corey's room and I opened a floorboard. "What's in there" John asked "I kept my cigarettes and a lighter in here" I said "You don't own anymore cigarettes" Andrew asked. "No" I said and I got my switchblade and I showed them and John took it and looked at it. "Wow how much was this" John asked "I don't know because Nick gave it to me" I said "How does it open" Andrew asked. "I'll show you" I said but John accidentally opened it and he dropped it on the floor. "Crap I cut my finger" John said and we ran to the bathroom "We need to put water on it" Andrew said. "How do you know what to do" I asked "The wrestling couch taught us how to treat cuts and concussions" Andrew said. "Hurry" John said "It might sting some" Andrew said and he turned some cold water on "Ow it hurts" John said. "Sorry John" I said "Why are you sorry" John asked "I shouldn't have showed you guys my switchblade" I said. "It's okay because I took it from you" John said "Abby go clean the switchblade and put it away" Andrew said. I went to my room and I got the switchblade and I ran to the kitchen and I cleaned it. Patrick came in "Hey Abby" Patrick said "Ow" John yelled and I went to my room and I put the switchblade away. I went to the bathroom "What happened" Patrick asked "I cut my hand with her switchblade" John said. "Okay so we can't drive to the hospital so I'm gonna call the ambulance" Patrick said. Patrick called an ambulance "Let's go downstairs" Andrew said. "I'm gonna go find Corey and Tom" I said "Alright and hurry" Patrick said and I got my skateboard. I went to the skate park "Tom you got to get home and we have to get Corey" I said "Why" Tom asked. "John cut his hand open and he has to go to the hospital" I said "Come on" Tom said and we went to Sam's house. His Mom Charlotte answered "Hey Charlotte we need Corey" I said and Corey came over. "What's wrong" Corey asked "We have to go John cut his hand open" I said and we ran home. An ambulance was in the driveway "I'm going with him and Matt your in charge" Patrick said. We went inside and we ate dinner in silence "How did John cut his hand" Matt asked. I looked at Andrew "He cut his hand on my switchblade" I said "Jeez" Tom said. "Go to bed guys" Matt said and we went upstairs and we all got ready for bed "Night sis" Corey said. We laid in our beds "Night" I said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.