66•Sick Brothers

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am eating breakfast when my brothers came downstairs and into the kitchen. "I don't feel good" John said "Same" Matt said "My stomach hurts" Tom said. "My head hurts" Corey said and he laid on the couch "Am I the only one not sick" I asked. Then Andrew came downstairs but he ran to the kitchen sink and he threw up. "Patrick I just puked" Andrew yelled and Patrick came running into the kitchen "Go back upstairs" Patrick said. John handed me his phone "Call Wendy and tell her that I can't make it to dinner tonight" John said. "Okay" I said and I went to the living room and I called Wendy.
(Call)
Wendy= Hey handsome
Abby= Wendy it's me Abby
Wendy= I thought you were John
Abby= It's alright
Wendy= So what's up
Abby= John can't come to dinner tonight
Wendy= What's wrong
Abby= He doesn't feel good
Wendy= Is anyone else sick
Abby= Everyone doesn't feel good except me and Patrick
Wendy= I can come over and help
Abby= John wouldn't want you getting sick
Wendy= I'm used to taking care of sick people because of my little cousins so it's not a problem
Abby= Okay
Wendy= See you soon
Abby= Bye
(End)
I went into the kitchen and John took his phone out of my hand and I sat on the couch when Tom sat next to me. "Don't get me sick" I said "I won't chill out" Tim said "Even when you're sick you still have an attitude" I said. Then there was a knock on the door and I opened the front door and Wendy was standing there. "What are you doing here" John asked "I heard you were sick" Wendy said "I don't want you getting sick" John said. "Babe I'll be okay" Wendy said and they sat on the couch and John put his head on her shoulder. "My stomach hurts" John said "It's okay babe" Wendy said "I'll be in my room" I said. "Patrick I just threw up" Matt yelled "Where are you" Patrick yelled "Your bathroom" Matt yelled. "That's also my bathroom" I yelled and we ran upstairs and I walked into my room. I opened the bathroom door which also connects to Patrick's room "What's wrong" Patrick asked. "My stomach hurts really bad" Matt said "Go take a nap in your room" Patrick said. "Your bed" Matt said "Fine" Patrick said and they walked into Patrick's room and I laid down on my bed. I turned my TV on when Corey came into my room "I feel sick" Corey said. "I know you are so go to your room and go to bed" I asked "Come with me" Corey said. We walked out of my room and we walked into his room and Corey laid down on his bed. "Night Corey" I said "Night" Corey said "I love you" I said "I love you to sis" Corey said. I turned his lamp off and I walked out of his bedroom "How is he" Patrick asked. "He's tired so he's taking a nap" I said "So are Tom and Andrew" Patrick said and we walked downstairs. "My stomach hurts" John said "I know it does babe" Wendy said and John looked at Wendy. "Hold me in your arms" John said and I walked into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and I pulled out a container of pasta and I poured it onto a plate. "Can you pass me some orange juice" Matt asked "We don't have any" I said. I put the plate in the microwave "We have to get some soon" Matt said "Tell Patrick about it" I said. I pulled the plate out of the microwave and I ate a meatball "I'm going to bed" Matt said. "Night" I said and I put the plate in the sink and I walked upstairs when I heard someone yell. "I threw up on the floor" Tom yelled and Patrick looked at me "Go get ready for bed" Patrick said. I walked into my bedroom and I got changed into my pajamas when the door opened and I saw Wendy. "Thanks for calling" Wendy said "You're welcome" I said "Let me see your phone" Wendy said. I handed Wendy my phone and she typed something into it. "What are you doing" I asked "I put my phone number in so you can call if you need anything" Wendy said. "Thanks" I said "Night Abby" Wendy said "Night Wendy" I said and she walked out of my room. I shut the door and I laid down on my bed and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.