8•Attitude Changes

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am asleep and Patrick came in "Guys wake up" Patrick said. "No" I said "Abby come on" Corey said and I got up and we went downstairs. I got my sweatshirt but my blade fell out so I grabbed it "What is that" Andrew asked. "None of your business" I said "Abby come here" John said "I'll be back sometime before dinner" I said. I ran to the alleyway "Hey Abby you ready for tonight" Michael asked. "Ya" I said and I kissed Tyler and we played basketball at the park. Corey came to the park "Corey what the heck are you doing here" I said. "Patrick wants you home" Corey said "Tell him I'll be home in a couple of hours" I said. "But Abby" Corey said "Corey go" I said "Abby" Corey said "Corey leave before I give you a black eye" I said. Corey ran home and we continued playing basketball when my phone rang. "Who is it" Mason asked "My brother John" I said and we continued playing basketball. We went to the alleyway "Guys we can each other tattoos" Wyatt said. "Cool give me a shark" I said "Are you sure" Tyler asked "Ya I'm sure" I said. Wyatt started giving me a shark tattoo and my phone rang "Who is it" I asked. "Its your brother Tom" Tyler said "Ignore it" I said. I looked at my tattoo and I ran home and my brothers were in the living room. "Why didn't you answer us" Patrick yelled "I dont care" I said. I got a coke "Abby what is going on with you" Andrew asked "You guys think you know everything about me but you dont" I said. I went to my room and I played on my phone then Patrick came in. Patrick took my phone and I looked at him "Dont look at me like that" Patrick said. "Well I want my phone" I said "Me and the guys are going to watch Predator and your going to stay in here" Patrick said. "Patrick I wanted to watch that movie" I said "If you drop the attitude then you can watch it but come downstairs and apologize first" Patrick said. "Fine" I said "Come on" Patrick said and we went downstairs. "Hey Abby" Corey said "Abby tell them" Patrick said "Sorry for my attitude" I said. "Okay let's watch a movie" Tom said and we all watched Predator. After the movie I watched TV and it was around ten so I ran to the alleyway. We walked to the jets side of town "Stay by me" Nick said and we went to the basketball court. The jets came "Well the sharks" Bill said and we started fighting and I got a black eye. "Crap" I said "Abby" Tyler yelled and he helped me fight off the guys. The jets ran away so we went to the alley "Abby you have a black eye" Mason said. "There's no way you can hid that from your brothers" Michael said. I walked home and my brothers were in the living room "Hey" Andrew said. I looked down "Abby you okay" John asked "Ya" I said. "Abby look at us" Matt said and I went upstairs to my room. Then Corey came in "Abby did you get in a fight" Corey asked "Ya" I said "Let me see" Corey asked. "Fine" I said and I looked at him "How did it happen" Corey asked. "I was in a rumble" I said and there was a knock "Abby, Corey" Patrick said. "Ya" I said "Can we come in" Tom asked "Sure" Corey said and they came in. "So what happened" John asked "Nothing" I said "Abby look at us" Andrew said. I looked at them "What happened" Patrick asked. "I ran into my friend" I said "Okay" Matt said and they left the room. "Corey" I said "Ya" Corey said "You can tell the guys that I have been with the gang" I said. "Are you sure" Corey asked "Ya" I said "Abby it's fine I wont tell them" Corey said. "Why" I said "I dont like seeing you in trouble" Corey said "Okay but were the same age" I said. "I'm older then you by ten minutes" Corey said and I put him in a headlock then Patrick came in. "Guys go to bed" Patrick said and we got in our beds. "Night Patrick" I said "Night guys" Patrick said and he left our room. "Night Corey" I said "Night baby sis" Corey said and I threw a pillow at him. He threw it back and we started wrestling "Say uncle" I said but he flipped me over. Then John came in "Guys go to bed before Patrick comes in" John said and we got into our beds. "We were just wrestling" Corey said when Patrick poked his head into our bedroom. "I told you guys to go to sleep" Patrick said and I groaned "Don't groan about it" John said. "We'll go to bed" Corey said and I turned off my desk lamp and Corey did the same thing. "We'll see you guys in the morning" John said and he left our room and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.