67•Corey Skips Class

Abby's POV

Today is Wednesday and right now I am in math class when I raised my hand "Abby" Mr York said. "Can I go to the bathroom" I asked "Ya" Mr York said and I left the classroom. I walked down the stairwell when I heard Corey talking with his new friend named Trevor. "This was an awesome idea" Trevor said "I know and I never really liked math" Corey said. They laughed "Shut up or you boys will be caught" I said and Corey looked at me. "Who is she" Trevor asked "I'm his twin sister" I said "Don't tell Patrick about this" Corey said. "Did you even go to math class" I asked and he looked at me "No" Corey said. "This is last period and your teacher is going to check your schedule and see that you were in all your other classes except math" I said. Then Mrs Walsh and Patrick came down the hallway "Corey Travis you are in a lot of trouble" Patrick said. "I'm sorry" Corey said "Get in the truck right now" Patrick said and Corey ran down the hallway. "Now Corey is normally a good kid but recently he has been getting in trouble so he is suspended for a day" Mrs Walsh said. "He's never done anything like this" Patrick said "I might know why" I said and they looked at me. "What do you mean" Patrick asked "Corey started hanging out with a boy named Trevor who just gives me a weird vibe" I said. "I'll talk with Trevor about this" Mrs Walsh said "Thanks ma'am" Patrick said and we walked down the hallway. "Don't be to hard on him" I said "Why" Patrick asked and we stopped walking. "This is the first time that he skipped" I said "I know but he skipped with a boy that we don't even know about" Patrick said. We walked outside the main doors and we got in the car "Corey Buckley you got suspended for a day" Patrick said. "I don't care" Corey said "You're grounded" Patrick said "Whatever" Corey said. Patrick drove us home "What were you thinking" I asked "You also skipped class multiple times" Corey said. "Not anymore" I said and Corey rolled his eyes when Patrick pulled into the garage. We walked inside the house "Go up to your bedroom" Patrick said and Corey walked upstairs. "Go easy" I said "I will" Patrick said and he walked upstairs when our brothers came in the front door. "Where's Corey at" Andrew asked and Matt sat next to me on the couch and I looked at them. "He skipped class" I said "So our brother who is one of the smartest kids in school skipped class" Matt asked. "Yes dummy" I said and Matt scoffed "I'm going to bed" Tom said and he walked upstairs. "It's only four in the afternoon" Andrew said "He's weird" Matt said and I chuckled. "I'll warm us up some food" John said and we walked into the kitchen. "Can you warm me up some pasta" I asked "Get some drinks for us" John said. "You can't ground me" Corey yelled "Yes I can and I will" Patrick yelled "Matt deal with the food" John said. "Why me" Matt asked "You're the third oldest" John said and he ran upstairs. "I can't even toast a piece of bread and he's trusting me with using the microwave" Matt said. "I'll find the fire extinguisher" Tom said and I grabbed plates and I put food on the plates. "I'm just going to eat a pop tart because I don't want anything burnt" I said and I grabbed a pop tart. I took a bite of the pop tart when John came back into the kitchen. "I came back quickly because I didn't want Matt to burn down the kitchen" John said. I put my plate by the sink "I'm going to bed" I said "Night Abby" Andrew said "Night" I said. I walked upstairs and I looked into Corey's room "Are you okay Corey" I asked. "I'm really sorry Patrick" Corey said "I know but you're grounded for two weeks" Patrick said. "Okay" Corey said "Where's your phone" Patrick asked "On my desk" Corey said and Patrick picked up his phone, the remote and his laptop. "I'm taking your laptop and the remote" Patrick said and I walked across the hallway into my bedroom. I opened my dresser and I grabbed a pair of pajamas out of the drawer and I got changed. I threw my clothes into the hamper when Patrick poked his head into my bedroom. "Lights out" Patrick said "Fine" I said and he hugged him "Get some sleep" Patrick said. I laid down on my bed and Patrick turned the lights off "See you tomorrow Abby" Patrick said. "Night Patrick" I said and he walked out of my bedroom and I turned the lamp on. I grabbed a magazine about movies and I started to read about Reservoir Dogs when a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.