14•The Fight

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am asleep and I woke up early so I went downstairs and Patrick was reading the paper. "Hey Abby your up early" Patrick said "I know" I said "Alright can you go wake up John" Patrick asked. I went to John's room and I jumped on his bed and John woke up. "Hey Abby" John said "Hey" I said and we went downstairs for breakfast. The boys came down and we ate "Corey tell him" I said "Tell Patrick what" John asked. "Nothing" Corey said "Corey tell me" Patrick said "Forget about it" Corey said. "I'll drop you three off today" Patrick said "Why you never drop us off" Tom said. "I have off work today" Patrick said and me, Tom and Corey got in Patrick's car and we arrived at school. "Bye guys I'll pick you up right here after school" Patrick said. We went inside but Jim went up to Corey "Ready for later" Jim said but Corey ran. Tom looked at me "What was that" Tom asked "That was Jim who is bulling Corey" I said. "I know but why did he ask Corey if he was ready for later" Tom said. "Jim wants to fight Corey later" I said "Crap" Tom said and we ran to class. After school me and Tom looked for Corey and we found him behind the school. "Corey dont do this" Tom said then Jim came but then Patrick came. "Guys come on" Patrick said and Corey ran to the car "Chicken" Jim yelled. "What was that about" Patrick asked "Jim wants to fight Corey" I said. "Why didn't he say anything" Patrick asked "I dont know" I said and we went to the car. "Corey" Patrick said "What" Corey said "Why didn't you tell me about Jim" Patrick said "I dont know" Corey said. When we got home I watched TV and Matt got his shoes "I'm leaving" Matt said. "Hold up" Patrick said "What" Matt said "Where you going" Patrick asked. "You never asked Abby were she was going" Matt said "She ran out the door before I could ask" Patrick said "True" I said. "So where are you going" Patrick said "Out with Sandy" Matt said. "Alright be home by six" Patrick said and Matt left and Andrew came downstairs. "Patrick" Andrew said "Ya" Patrick said coming into the living room. "Can you sign this" Andrew asked and Patrick looked at the paper. "Andrew why did you get an F on this test" Patrick said "I forgot to study" Andrew said. "Go to your room" Patrick said and Andrew went upstairs to his room. I watched TV with Tom "Abby" Corey yelled coming into the living room. "What" I asked "I'm getting calls from Jim" Corey said. "How does he know your number" Tom asked "I dont know" Corey said and Patrick came in the room. "Corey why are you yelling" Patrick asked "Corey is getting calls from Jim" I said. "Let me see" Patrick said and Corey gave him his phone "I'll try to get in contact with his parents" Patrick said. Patrick made dinner "Hey Pat" I said "Hey Abby" Patrick said. "What you making" I asked "Pasta with meatballs" Patrick said "John give that back" Tom yelled. "Tom dont yell" Patrick said and Tom came in the kitchen "John took my xbox controller when I was playing Fortnite with Max" Tom said. "John give Tom his controller back" Patrick said "Why" John said. Patrick went to John's room and he took his xbox controller. "You can have this back tomorrow" Patrick said "Fine" John said and Tom went to his room while I watched TV. "Guys dinner" Patrick said and we all ate dinner "Can we watch a movie" Matt asked. "Ya what movie" Patrick asked "The Shining" John said "Ya can we" I said. "Is it horror" Corey asked "Yes" Andrew said and John got the movie started and Corey sat next to Patrick. After the movie I went to my room with Corey "Corey you okay" I asked. "Ya I'm fine" Corey said and we got ready for bed and Nick knocked on my window "Hey Nick" I said. "Hey we are going to a party tomorrow night you in" Nick asked "I'll tell you tomorrow in school" I said. "Alright" Nick said and he left "Dont tell the others" I said "I wont" Corey said. Patrick came in "Night guys" Patrick said "Night Pat" I said "See you guys in the morning" Patrick said and we fell asleep.