65•John's Surprising News

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am watching TV when there was a knock on the door and Tom answered the door. "Hi what do you need" Tom asked "Hi I need to speak with John" Girl said and Tom looked at me "Don't look at me" I said. "John it's some girl asking for you" Tom yelled and John came running downstairs "Wendy what are you doing here" John asked. "Who is she" Patrick asked "My new girlfriend that I met at the party a couple of nights ago" John said "Can we talk alone" Wendy asked. "Sure let's go to my room" John said and they went upstairs and we stood outside the bedroom door. "I'm going to the store" Patrick yelled and we heard the front door slam shut "Guys be quite" Andrew said. "John I have been feeling sick for the last week so I went to the doctor and I'm pregnant" Wendy said. "Are you sure it's my kid" John asked "Yes John because you are my first boyfriend" Wendy said. I looked at my brothers "So in nine months we are having a kid" John asked "Yes John" Wendy said. We ran downstairs and we jumped on the couch when they came downstairs "Bye" John said. "Bye John" Wendy said and she left the house "Where's Patrick" John asked "The store" Matt said. "Did you guys hear anything" John asked "We definitely didn't hear about Wendy getting pregnant by you" Andrew said and I punched his arm. "Shut up" I said "Patrick's gonna kill me" John said "You're a dead man" Tom said. They all went upstairs "You okay" I asked and John sat next to me "I'm happy but I'm worried what Patrick is going to say" John said. I hugged him "Just talk with Patrick when he gets home and he might understand" I said. "Thanks and you better not get pregnant before the age of twenty because we will kill Tyler" John said. I punched his shoulder and he chased me around the house "Run Abby" Corey yelled and I stood on the counter. Then the front door opened "I'm home guys" Patrick said and he came into the kitchen "Hey" Tom said and he looked at me. "Can I ever leave this house for one hour without you guys making a mess" Patrick said "Sorry" Corey said. "Off the counter" Patrick said "Can we all talk it's important" John said and we sat at the table. "What is it" Patrick asked "The girl that stopped by her name is Wendy and she is pregnant with my kid" John said. "So you got a girl pregnant" Patrick asked "Yes" John said "You're only seventeen" Patrick said. "I'll be eighteen in a month" John said "Well you have a job but that won't be enough to support Wendy and your kid" Patrick said. "I know" John said "What will you plan for college" Patrick asked "I will probably do half a day online so I can help Wendy with our kid" John said. Patrick sighed "It's your choice about college" Patrick said "You're not mad" John asked. "I'm not that thrilled but you will be eighteen in a month so you will technically be an adult" Patrick said. "When will you find out the gender" Matt asked "We find out in a couple of days" John said and Corey hugged him. "Before you found out did you ever want kids" Corey asked "Ya but I didn't expect it so soon" John said. "Are you guys going to talk about baby names soon" Matt asked and John rubbed his head. "We are going to go out to eat for dinner tomorrow so we can discuss names" John said "Alright" I said. John hugged me "You're going to be an aunt" John said "How old does your kid have to be before I show them The Outsiders" I asked. "Eleven or twelve but knowing you they will be eight" John said "How old does the kid have to be for Top Gun" Corey asked. "Same exact thing I just told Abby" John said and I laughed and Tom jumped on top of me. I fell on the floor and I kicked Tom "Both of you cut it out and get ready for bed" Patrick said. I pushed Tom off of me and I walked into my room and I got changed when Corey came in. "Night sis" Corey said "Night bro" I said and he hugged me when Patrick came into my room. "We love you Abby" Patrick said "I love you guys to" I said and I laid down in my bed. Corey turned the lights off and they left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.