20•Court

Abby's POV

Today is Wednesday and right now I am getting ready for the court "Abby let's go" Patrick yelled. We got in the car and we went to the court house "Come on" Matt said and we saw our lawyer Ryan. "Hey" I said "Hey guys" Ryan said then Tyler came "Hey baby" Tyler said and we kissed. "So this is Tyler" Andrew said "Andrew shut up" I said and I kicked his leg. We went inside and we saw our parents on the other side "Its okay" Corey said. Then Judge Judy came in "Now who would like to make there first statement" Judy asked. "I will your honor" Patrick said and he sat on the stand "Why should you have custody of your sister" Judy asked. "I have been an amazing guardian for my siblings because our parents were never there for her" Patrick said. "What do you mean by they were never there for her" Judy asked. "Whenever our sister needed something she would come to me because our parents said they were to busy for her but they had time for me and my brothers" Patrick said. "Ms Buckley is that true" Judy asked "Yes your honor but it's because she ruined our lives" Mom said. "We were just fine with sons but when she came with her twin we didn't like her that's why when we needed stuff for her we would take money from her brothers" Dad said. "What" Matt said "Yes Matt" Mom said "So just give us custody" Dad said "No" Andrew said. "Andrew stop" John said "Fine" Andrew said and he rubbed my back. "We will take a short break before we continue" Judy said and we stood in the hall. "You okay" Tyler asked "Ya" I said "We will win okay" Patrick said "Alright" I said and John hugged me. We went back in and we sat down in our seats "We will win so say goodbye to your brothers" Mom said. "I have decided that Patrick Buckley has full custody of all of his siblings and there parents will not be aloud to interact with any of there children" Judy said. Corey hugged me "No we should have custody so we can send her to milatary school" Dad said "Sir you decided not to treat her right so Patrick has custody" Judy said. Mom came over to us and slapped me "I hope your happy living with these trash bags" Mom said. Matt hugged me "Ma'am you are going to jail for a day because you made physical contact with your child" Judy said. "You okay" Corey asked "It hurts" I said "I know calm down" Patrick said and we left. We went to get ice cream "What flavor do you guys want" Patrick asked "Chocolate" I said. "Mint" Andrew said "Strawberry" John said and the others got vinalla and we ate outside. Me and Tyler went to the highway "How was it" Nick asked "I'm staying" I said. "Awesome" Wyatt said and we went to the skatepark and we went on the half pipe "Cool" Mason said. I went home and Patrick was making dinner "Hey what's for dinner" I asked. "Your favorite sweet and sour chicken" Patrick said "Awesome" I said and I played video games with Corey. "Guys dinner" Patrick said and we ate dinner "This is really good chicken" John asked. I got some more food "Thanks John" Patrick said and we finished eating dinner. Patrick went upstairs "I call the remote" Matt said "No me" I said and we started wrestling. "Get off me" I said "No" Matt said and Matt held my arm behind my back. "Matt it hurts" I said "Nice try" Matt said "No really it hurts" I said and Matt pulled me up. He looked at my arm "Its really red" Matt said "What happened" John asked. "He held my arm and now its red" I said "He didn't mean it and Matt will say sorry to you" John said. "Abby I'm sorry" Matt said "Okay" I said and Patrick came down "Guys get ready for bed" Patrick said. I went to my room and Corey came in "Night sis" Corey said "Night" I said. Patrick came in "Night guys" Patrick said "Night Pat" I said and he left the room. "Tomorrow there is no school" Corey said "Ya I know so I might see if my friends can come over" I said. "Alright" Corey said "Night" I said "Night" Corey said and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.