18•Pool Day

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am in my room playing on my phone when John came in. "Abby were gonna jump in the pool before we close it for the year do you want to come in" John asked. "No" I mumbled "You okay" John asked and he sat next to me "Ya I'm fine" I said. "Abby what's wrong" John said "Nothing" I said. "Abby tell me because I know something is wrong" John said "Fine" I said "What is it" John asked. "When I was with the gang and doing stuff behind your guys back I didn't think of how much trouble I will be in" I said. John rubbed my back "What else" John asked and I started crying and John hugged me. "Then when I got sent to the detention center I thought that you guys wouldn't want to see me anymore" I said. "Abby look at me" John said and I looked at him "We will always love you no matter what you did" John said. "Okay" I said "Now let's go in the pool" John said and we got our swim suits on. We ran outside and jumped in the pool "Cold" I yelled "Yep that's freezing" John said. "We got used to the water already" Corey said "Tom dunk your head in the water" Andrew said. "Pat get the gopro" Tom said and Patrick gave it to him. Tom dunked his head in the water "That's cold" Tom said and we got out of the water. "I call first shower" Andrew said "No me" I said and we all took showers when Matt took my phone. "Give that back" I said and I chased him around the house but he ran outside. "Guys no running by the pool" Patrick said but Matt ran inside. Matt locked me and Patrick outside "Let me in" I said "Matthew unlock the door" Patrick said. "No" Matt said "Matthew Buckley unlock this door right now" Patrick said. The others came in the kitchen "What are you two doing" Andrew asked. "Matt locked us out" I said "Were not letting you back in" Tom said. "You guys need to deal with being outside" Corey said "If someone doesn't open this door you all will be grounded" Patrick said. "What did I do" I said "Not you" Patrick said and the boys went to the living room. It started raining "Guys please" I said "No" Matt said. "Come here Abby" Patrick said and we jumped the fence and Patrick unlocked the front door. "All of you sit on the couch but Abby" Patrick said and they sat on the couch "We thought it was funny" Andrew said "Were sorry" Corey said. "Matt give Abby her phone back" Patrick said and Matt gave me my phone. The boys went to there rooms "Watch TV while I deal with them" Patrick said and I watched TV. Then Matt came downstairs but he only had his boxers on "Put pants on" I said. "No" Matt said then the others came down with boxers on. "I'm gonna make dinner" Patrick said and I watched TV with the boys. Corey fell asleep "Guys dinners ready" Patrick said and we went to the kitchen. "Corey fell asleep" John said and Patrick brought Corey upstairs and we ate dinner. Corey came downstairs "Well look who decided to join us" Tom said and Corey put his head on the table. "Corey you okay" Patrick asked "No I dont feel good" Corey mumbled "Alright come on your going back to bed" Patrick said. Corey threw up in the sink "John watch them I'm taking him to the doctors" Patrick said. They left and we watched TV "I hope Corey is alright" I said "Yep" Tom said. They came back "Go to bed and I will get you some medicine" Patrick said. "What's wrong with him" John asked "He has the flu" Patrick said "Alright" Matt said. "Abby your sleeping in Andrew's room tonight" Patrick said "Why" I asked. "I dont need you getting the flu" Patrick said "Fine" I said and me and Andrew went to his room. "Okay you can take the floor" Andrew said then Patrick came in "Abby you can take the air mattress" Patrick. "Okay" I said and I laid down on the air mattress "Night Andrew" I said "Night" Andrew said. John came in "No school tomorrow" John yelled "John shut up" Matt yelled. "Everyone shut up and go to bed" Patrick yelled "Night" John said and he left the room. Andrew played on his phone "Stop that so I can go to bed" I said. Andrew fell asleep so I took his phone and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.