33•Jim Is Back

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am at school with the guys when Corey came over "Abby help me" Corey said. "What is it" I asked "Jim is chasing me" Corey said and he stood next to me when Jim came over. "Buckley have you seen your idiot twin brother" Jim asked "Corey is not an idiot" I said. Jim saw Corey "Well if it isn't the dumb Buckley kid" Jim said "Leave me alone" Corey said. "No because your chicken after you ran away from our fight" Jim said "I'm not a chicken" Corey said. "Why dont you go home and cry to your older brother" Jim said then a man came. "Jim Melvin Peters" Man said "Dad what are you doing here" Jim said "Leonardo Peters your son has been bulling Corey" Ms Lewis said. "Jim you will be explaining yourself later" Leonardo said and everyone in the hallway stared. "Dad I didn't bully him" Jim said "Yes you did" Corey said "Ya you were" I said. "Shut up Buckley girl" Jim said "Want to fight" James said "Ya we'll take you on right here" Tyler said "No because you guys are not strong enough" Jim said. I pushed him into a locker "You talk about my brother like that again and it will be way worse then just being slammed into a locker" I said. Then Patrick came running down the hallway and he pulled me away. "Corey and Tom get your stuff" Patrick said and we left the building and we got in the car. "What the heck happened" Patrick asked "Jim was bulling Corey again" Tom said "Corey why didn't you tell me" Patrick said. "I dont know" Corey said and we went home "Corey you should have told me" Patrick said. "Sorry" Corey said and when we got home Corey ran to our room and I watched TV. Then John, Matt and Andrew came in "Hey Abby" John said "Hey" I said. "Guys we need to talk" Patrick said and we sat on the couch "What's wrong" Andrew asked. "It's about Corey" Patrick said "Is he still getting bullied" Matt asked "Ya" Tom said "Is it the same kid" Andrew asked. "Ya Jim Peters" Tom said "I think his older brother Joshua is on the wrestling team" Andrew said. "Dont start a fight with him" Patrick said "I'm just going to talk" Andrew said and Corey came downstairs "Corey come here" John said "What is it" Corey asked. "What's going on in school" Tom asked "Nothing" Corey said "Corey dont lie to us" John said. "Fine Jim is still bullying me" Corey mumbled "Come here let's talk" Tom said and Corey sat next to me. "What's going on with him" I asked "I dont know what made him hate me" Corey said. "I have a meeting tomorrow with the principal so I will tell her about this" Patrick said. I played video games with John when Andrew took my phone "Andrew" I yelled. Patrick caught him and they started wrestling and Patrick sat on his back "Get off" Andrew said. "Guys sit on his back" Patrick said and I sat on his back with Matt and Tom. "Get off me" Andrew said "No" I said "I thought that you had to be strong to be a wrestler" Matt said. I gave Andrew a noogie "Abby stop" Andrew said "No" I said "Let's watch a movie" Tom said. We watched a movie "Get off" Andrew said when Patrick came in the room. Patrick chuckled "Come on guys dinners ready" Patrick said and we went to the kitchen. We ate dinner "My back hurts" Andrew said "Well ya we sat on it" Matt said and we laughed. Matt and Andrew started wrestling and Andrew pined Matt onto the floor. "Ow Andrew" Matt said "Boys stop it" Patrick said and they got off the floor. The phone rang "I'll get it" Corey said "Okay" Patrick said and Corey answered the phone. "Patrick it's your boss" Corey said and Patrick took the phone from him and we finished eating dinner. We listened in on Patrick "Yes sir thank you so much" Patrick said. John sneezed and Andrew hit him upside the head "Really you had" Andrew said. "Jeez I didn't know there was a rule against sneezing" John said "Guys I know your listening to my conversation with my boss" Patrick said. "Sorry" Tom said "Come on go to bed" Patrick said and we ran to our rooms and I got ready for bed. Patrick came in "Night" Corey said "See you guys in the morning" Patrick said and we laid in our beds. "Night Patrick" I said "Night guys" Patrick said and he left our room and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.