64•New Room

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am eating lunch when Patrick came in the house with some guys "Okay so move my stuff into the master bedroom" Patrick said. "What is happening" John asked "We have the spare master bedroom since mom and dad moved all there stuff out so I am going to be taking that room and Abby can take my old room" Patrick said. "Why can't Corey" I asked "You will have your own bathroom" Patrick said "I'll take your old room" I said and they chuckled. We went to my room and John took apart my bed and I took down my posters. Corey looked at the floor "Guys give us a couple of minutes" I said and they took the boxes to my new room. "We always shared a room" Corey said "I know but we both need some space but I'll come visit you in your room" I said. "I'll come and annoy you" Corey said and I chuckled and we hugged "I love you bro" I said. "Love you to baby sis" Corey said and I chased him to my room "Slow down" Patrick said. We started wrestling on the floor "Guys move out of the way so we can get the bed set up" Matt said. "Abby this is going to be your new room so you should be doing all of this yourself" John said. "Shut up" Tom said "Abby do you wan to keep the walls blue or paint them" Patrick asked. "I want to keep the walls blue" I said "Stop sitting around and come help us put up your posters" Andrew said. "Where do you want us to put the one for The Outsiders" Matt asked "She wants it above her bed" Corey said. I pointed towards Corey "Exactly" I said "How do you know that" Tom asked. "We shared a bedroom for thirteen years so I know what she likes" Corey said. Matt hung the poster above my bed and I hooked up my desk lamp. "I'm going to order pizza for dinner" Patrick said and he left my room and I hung up some LED lights. "Cool" John said and we ran downstairs and I jumped on Matt's back "Get off" Matt said. "No" I said and Matt flipped me off his back and I landed on the floor. Then Patrick came into the living room "Stop wrestling before you guys break something" Patrick said. I pushed Matt off of me and I stood up and Tom picked me up "Put me down" I said. "No" Tom said and he rubbed the top of my hair "Tom put her down" John said. "Tom Carter put her down" Patrick said and Tom dropped me onto the carpet. "What the heck" I yelled "Abby watch your mouth" Patrick said and I rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen and I grabbed a can of coke out of the refrigerator and I looked at my watch. "I'm gonna go get ready for bed" I said "I'll be up in a couple of minutes" Patrick said. I walked upstairs and I went to my room and I got changed into my pajamas when Corey came in. "I'm right across the hallway if you need me" Corey said and I smiled "I'll be here if you need me" I said. Then Patrick came into my room and I laid down in my bed "Night Abby" Patrick said. "Night" I said "Enjoy your new room" Patrick said "I will" I said and he left my room. Corey hugged me "I love you sis" Corey said "I love you to bro" I said. Corey chuckled and we started wrestling when Patrick poked his head into my room. "Go to bed" Patrick said and we stood up and I laid back down in my bed. Then our brothers came in my room "Do you like your new room" Tom asked "I love it" I said. "You're growing up so fast" John said and he hugged me "I know" I said and they chuckled. "Sleep good" Matt said and they each kissed the top of my head "We love you" Tom said and they left my room. Corey stood in the doorway "This is different because since we were born we have shared a room" Corey said. "I know but we both need our own space" I said "I know since we're getting older" Corey said and we hugged. I laid down and he turned the lights off "See you tomorrow morning sis" Corey said. I smiled and Corey shut the door and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep in my new room.